09

|| Changes ||
GAIA ;

The thunder roared as loud as ever, the rain was cold, and I was extra tired.

I loved thunder storms — or rain in general, it gave me some sort of comfort. But others didn't seem to like it, which made me love it even more.

It took every bit of strength in me to get out of bed that morning. Rain was the weather I wanted to stay in and read to, maybe even draw or paint too.

Not go to herbology.

"Surprise biatch." Camille pulled the duvet covers off from over my head.

Pansy came out of our bathroom mumbling about how the Weasley girl kept glaring at her.

Daphne, I suppose was with Blaise and Enzo at breakfast, maybe even with one of the Gryffindor boys.

"No." I snatched the covers back over my head,

Pansy looked at Camille and Camille at Pansy.

As soon as my eyes closed, I felt two hands grab my arms throwing me out of bed, not hesitating to mutter a spell to hold me down.

They got me ready.

****************************

Herbology was not my least favorite subject but not my favorite, not to mention I have DA after.

I sat there trying to find my happy place before Professor Sprout called on me, not wanting to come off with an attitude or cold tone.

"Miss Revine," She called out gesturing me to look up from my stack of books, "Why don't we put you with," She continued to search the room — before she clapped her hands together as she smiled, "Mr Rosier."

I did a double take at the boy to notice that he was very handsome.

No Gaia, We have Mattheo.

But was it all so bad that I had possible found a new eye candy?

The blonde made his way towards me as he smirked to some of his Gryffindor friends.

"Malik Rosier," The boy offered a hand for me to shake.

Hand shaker?

I smiled like an idiot, and stared at his had.

He snatched it back as he chuckled to himself,

"So aren't we suppose to be working on Gillyweed?" I cleared my throat trying to cover the fact that I was completely drooling over him.

"That you are right." He smiled as he flipped through the pages.

-

Herbology you can say was more surprising than usual. He caught me staring at him occasionally, but I caught him as well.

A new Gryffindor in one of my classes? A handsome one I must add.

"Would you like to walk to lunch together?" He followed me through the greenhouse as class ended.