10

|| Hogsmead ||
GAIA ;

I slept in that morning, feeling the warmth of my own duvet covers, watching as the snow began to fall.

Camille was already getting ready, picking out her outfit.

Pansy, was supposably in Adrian Pucey's dorm room.

Daphne, was laying right next to me, as she watched the snow fall also.

"It really is beautiful you know?" She followed Camille to the closet.

I nodded, not wanting to speak.

"Well you know what else?" Camille looked at both of us, "We need to get going if we want to find anything for the party." She urged us to get up.

She was right.

"Alright, alright." I stretched out of bed.

***************************

Hogsmead was beautiful, the snow sat perfectly on the roofs, but I was freezing and Camille wanted to visit every store.

Why does she have to be a child sometime?

"Hello ladies." Lorenzo swung his arm around me, in efforts to warm me up.

"Well if it isn't my favorite person." I reached to pull his hat off.

But in all efforts he was far too strong.

"Malfoy says to meet in the three broomsticks whenever you are done." He said placing a kiss on my cheek as he left.

Camille and Daphne payed no attention to this as it was, already a normal thing.

I stopped in the middle of the alley,

"You coming Gaia?" Camille asked.

"Yea you guys, go on — I'll catch up." I waved for them to continue.

Daphne shrugged as she continued eating chocolate frogs.

I turned down knocturn alley, believing that I saw Mattheo. But quickly hid behind a wall when I saw he wasn't alone.

"Your father says there must be no distractions." A death eater argued with him.

"So there won't be." He replied.

"There's a girl, you must stop seeing her." The death eater continued to argue with him.

He chuckled to himself, as he rested his hand on his jaw. Before he grabbed his wand and fired the crucio curse towards the death eater.

"She is my business, and mines alone," He played with tip of the death eaters wand, "Are we clear?" He leaned down to the man.

The man shook his head hurriedly, before turning into dark smoke.

Was I the girl?

Before I was going to step out to confront him, a girl popped up out of nowhere, and began to flirt with him.

"Theo," She called out for him to sit next to her on the bench,