05

|| Space ||
GAIA ;

He stopped in his footsteps, and I could almost feel the anger radiating off of him. I guess hearing Jacobs name wasn't such a good idea.

He began stalking over to me, and I guess one could say I felt like my heart stopped.

He shoved me against the wall and wrapped his hand around my throat, leaving enough air for me to breath, though not talk

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I couldn't hear you," He taunted me, "Would you repeat that for me one more time?" He smiled wickedly.

I didn't speak, I couldn't. Mattheo Riddle is chocking me and there is no way out.

"Next time watch those pretty little lips, or I'll cut your tongue out." He said through gritted teeth.

He finally let go of my throat.

"You fucking physco path." I said as I rubbed my throat.

He kept walking, and it's almost as If I could feel the smirk even if he had his back turned.

-

I let out a few coughs, as I made my way to find Rosier but he was nowhere to be found, I wanted to apologize to him.

Even though it wasn't my fault. I felt like I was somehow responsible for what Mattheo said.

It is the reason why Mattheo came at Rosier like that, because of me.

"Well would you look who it is." Penelope said as she observe me walking to the Great Hall.

"Shouldn't you be sucking somebody off?" I asked paying her no attention.

It seemed to shut her up.

"Nice one." Ron called out, I shot him a wink and kept walking.

"Malfoy?" I called out, "Malfoy, Where's Daphne?" I questioned.

He roles his eyes, "How should I know Gaia." He said with an attitude.

"Yea yea fuck you ferret boy." I said as I flipped him off.

"Ferret boy?" He said leaning off the wall, "Ferret boy? Gaia! Wait come back, is that what everyone's saying?" He questioned me, almost frightened.

It was fun getting under his perfect skin.

I walked faster as I felt him chasing after me.

"Daphne!" I shouted to see her and one of the Weasley boys shagging.

Daphne really does have all of the boys wrapped around her finger.

I mouthed, I'm proud of you. As I smiled to her, earning one back.

Until I felt a hand pull me into a dark empty corridor, a cold one.

"Parkinson? What the fuck." I yelled against her hand.

"She knows," She began, "Cho Chang and Diggory know about the polly juice potion." She said as she pulled her hand away from my mouth.