14

|| I hate you ||
GAIA ;

Today was another one of those rainy days, the ones where you want to do nothing but lay in bed forever. The ones where it's as if the rain was made to cleanse.

Or so I thought.

"Miss Revine." Said the professor Trelawney, "Are we disturbing you?" She asked grabbing the entire classes attention.

No, I nodded.

But she really was, all she did was go on and on about how these tiny cups could tell the future. I would gladly continue spacing out then to hear her ramble on and on, but luckily I bit my tongue. Not saying what I was so tempted to shout out.

She continued, continued until I wanted to do nothing more but rip my own ears off.

I continued spacing out here and there until,

A paper frog jumped on my desk, I glanced around seeing who could send me a note, to only find no other than Malik Rosier smiling at me.

I opened up the note to read,

-

Study for the newest project, in potions since you did not attend class that day. I wouldn't mind helping you sort it out.

-Malik Rosier

-

I crumbled the note up before sharing him a smile, and a nod. His eyes lit up in excitement as he tried to hide it — but he was never good with hiding his emotions.

"Ah Mr Nott, I'm glad you decided to join us." Trelawney said before the boy walked into the class with a stone cold face.

His eyes searched around the room, to land on me. He began making his way towards me,

I smiled, glad to know he was here. To only have him walk right past me, sitting next to Adrian Pucey, right behind me.

Nothing but embarrassment.

I cleared my throat, playing with the ends of the note Malik had just sent me. Glancing at him here and there, as he did the same.

A hand crept up my neck, pushing my hair aside. His warm breath washed up against my skin — whispering,

"Studying with a boy are we Revine?"

I looked around the class to find professor Trelawney cleaning her glasses. Meaning she was in no position to see us. 

I quickly grabbed his wrist throwing him back, earning a chuckle from Adrian.

Theodore threw his hands up in surrender.

*************************

Malik and I roamed through the halls as I had to reassure him multiple times that I had no idea what so ever why Theodore Nott touched me like that.

And truly I didn't.

"Well Gaia, it looks more ra-" Malik continued to push the subject, "Enough Malik, I've already told you millions of times. I have no idea why he did that. Now change the subject." I spat.