06

|| LIAR ||

GAIA ;

That night had my head spinning literally, Jacob my friend of more than almost three years turning on me. Putting his hands on me ever.

I ignored the knocks, the shouts, the apologies it didn't matter.

I wanted to see him.

When everyone was finally asleep, I grabbed my boots and snuck to astronomy tower.

Hoping I wouldn't get caught.

"Where you off too?" A voice called out from the depths of the room. It was so dark I couldn't make out the face of the person.

"To get some fresh air." I lied.

The boy started to get up and make his way towards me.

Blaise Zabini?

I let out a sigh of relief, "Blaise?" I chuckled, "Cover for me?" I asked in a pleading way.

He shook his head from side to side.

"Thanks your the best, much love." I said as I hurriedly left and made my way to the tower.

I was never the type to say I love you.

I could almost smell his scent, over all the weed of course. Mainly the weed.

I tried to think of an excuse I was going to tell him, I couldn't just match in there asking him to hang out in the middle of the night.

Could I?

The door swung open, to see him sitting on the floor as the smoke gracefully wavered over his features.

"Back for more princess?" He teased me in between coughs.

I let out a huff as I nervously made my way towards him, though I felt like I didn't need to be nervous — but this is Mattheo Riddle we're talking about.

"Why so tense love?" He asked,

"No reason." I said leaving no room for questions.

It's almost as if he could see right through me, he shot me multiple glances. Not any glances those glances when someone knows you're lying.

He handed me the joint but I refused, he then snapped his head towards me his eyes telling me he was not asking.

So I smoked with him.

Laughs, filling the astronomy tower, secrets being told.

"You know I never actually had one of those butter beers everyones so crazy about?" I spat out.

His facial expression told me he was more than irritated with me.

Oh god this is so embarrassing.

I was beginning to grow bored and as I began to leave my robe revealed the purple bruise on my arm.

Catching Mattheo's eye.