12

|| Unfaithful ||

GAIA ;
I skipped class i'm hoping that I would feel better, that no one would be dumb enough to bother me. Not to be bothered with.

I wasn't embarrassed I could say.

Not in the slightest,

"Gaia," Daphne called out for me to get out of bed.

I tossed and turned in frustration.

Here we go.

"Gaia, there's new students here," She cheered, pulling the duvet covers off of my cold body.

"There's a new boy." She chimed.

A boy transfer?

I finally sat up, watching her as she looked like a sad child, "Only for this one time Daph." I exhausted got out of bed for the first time today.

Hangovers really do suck.

She clapped her hands together as she pulled me in for a hug.

"You won't regret it love."

We made out way to the great hall, catching a couple students having there tongues down each other's throats.

Young love.

As we approached the great hall Daph and I shot each other glances, as we noticed that Dumbledore was already giving his welcoming speech. Meaning it was quite, meaning all the attention would be on us when we enter the room. Not to mention, I look absolutely dreadful.

I shook my head, But that didn't stop Daphne from opening the great hall doors with no hesitation.

I smacked her arm harshly, as every head turned out direction.

Just keep walking, you look great.

My eyes lit up when I saw my entire friend group was waiting for me. It's been awhile since I hung out with them, as a group.

Pansy shot me a thumbs up, as the rest tried to hold in there laughs.

My eyes flooded around the room, noticing one face. A familiar face.

"Now I would like to give a welcome to our new student, Morgan Penn." Dumbledore clapped his hands together, flashing her a fake smile.

Something seemed off about her, she seemed to prepared for this. No Gaia, — your jumping to conclusions.

The blonde sat on the stole, awaiting for the talking hat to shout out a hat. Without even touching her head the hat shouted out,

SLYTHERIN.

Claps were heard from our tables, while others whispered.

"Now I would like you to give a warm welcome to, Theodore Nott, and Georgiana Creed." Dumbledore demanded all his students.

SLYTHERIN.

SLYTHERIN.

The hat shouted out for the both of the new students.