Chapter 5

Y/N's POV
It was the day of me and Daniels date and I was so excited that I woke up at 7:00 am in the morning, a good hour before my alarm. I scrolled through social media and then it hit me that I had no idea what to wear for the date. So I texted Daniel to see what type of place he was taking me.
Message to Daniel:
                                                      Y/N: Hey Daniel I was
                                     Wondering what type of  date is
                                      This?
Daniel: it is a casual date, otherwise
I would be wearing a suit and people
Would recognize me.

I laughed at his last text and thought to my self how did I get so lucky to be finally going out with THE Daniel Craig on a date. Then I realized that the only casual things I owned were 2 pairs of jeans, 3 leggings, 5 short sleeved shirts, and 3 tank tops. I've been meaning to go clothes shopping but never found the time to go because of filming. I called up my best friend daisy.
"Hey Y/N, what's up?"
"Hey daisy I was wondering if you could go clothes shopping with me because I only have a few clothes and nothing descent to wear on my date."
"Oh for sure I'd love to go. I'll be there in ten."
As we hung up I was really excited.

Daniels POV
I woke up from my sleep with a text from Y/N asking if the date was casual or fancy. I hadn't really thought about the date so after few minutes of thinking I decided we would go on a classic dinner and a movie date. I texted her back saying casual and making a joke about me being 007 and of course she laughed at it. I got up and started getting ready. I needed to shave my stubble so I hopped in the shower then after I started shaving.