Chapter 24

Y/N's POV
it's been two months since Daniel's birthday and I'm  two months pregnant. I'm so happy that Daniel got the announcement of him being a father as a gift. In his words it's the best gift he has ever received. Today we were working on the baby's new room, we decided to use neutral colours. So a lot of greys and tans. So we decided to paint the room today and then build the furniture. After we finished painting we started putting together the furniture and started talking about baby names.
"I'm so excited that in about seven months we will have a new member of the family running around here."
"I know you are honey, but we have yet to choose names for the baby."
"Oh yea. How about if it's a boy , James Y/D/N Craig?"
"Awwww darling are you thinking of using my dads name as the middle name of our unborn son?"
"Of course it's sounds good."
"It does. For a girl I was thinking Samantha Carrie Craig?"
"That's a lovely name."
I looked at him with a little bit of shook because he is a big fan of Star Wars and Carrie fisher is the actor who played Princess Leia.
"What is it Y/N?"
"I can't believe you right now"
"What did I do?"
"Samantha, Carrie, Craig"
"Yea and what about the name?"
"Seriously? And here I thought you were a Star Wars fan."
"Ooohhh Carrie as in Carrie fisher, now I feel really dumb."
"Yea, I guess your covered in dumb dumb sauce."

On set romance  {Daniel Craig x reader}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें