Chapter 11

(A little warning there is curse words in this chapter along with some smut. I hope you enjoy)
Y/N's POV
I was getting ready, I first put on a tank top just so I wouldn't mess up the off white dress I was wearing tonight. I started with my makeup, mascara, a red lip, and eyebrows. Like I said before I'm not big on makeup so I do natural makeup when I do do makeup. I then styled my hair by taking two pieces of my hair and braided them to the back of my head.
After makeup and hair I put on my black lace underwear and bra. I wanted to fell sexy underneath my dress. I then put on the dress, I then looked in the mirror and for the first time I felt beautiful. I then waited to be picked up by Daniel. After about 5 minutes I heard a knock on the door, I looked through the pep whole, unlike earlier, and saw Daniel. He looked good in his crisp black suit and omega watch. I opened the door and Daniel just looked at me speechless.
"Y/N...... my dear, you look more beautiful then ever."
"Thank you babe, you don't look to bad yourself."
"I can't wait to show the world that you are mine."
We walked over to the Aston Martin DB5 and drove to the restaurant. When we arrived I saw Rami and Lucy at the table.
"Hi Lucy, hi Rami."
"Hey Y/N, I heard what happened earlier I'm sorry you had to deal with that asshole again."
"Thank you Rami, I honestly don't know what I would of done without Lucy there to help me."
We all sat at the table catching up, telling each other stories. Then the waiter come up to ask us about drinks.
"I'll take a Guinness." Daniel said
"I'll have champagne." Lucy stated
"Just water please." Rami said
"And I'll have rum."
Daniel looked at me shocked at what I just said.
"What is babe?"
"I wouldn't peg you as a rum drinker, that's all."
"Really? What else are you assuming about me?"
"Well for starters I think that you are an athletic kind of person."
I looked at him with a small smirk because it was kinda true. When I was in school I played softball, volleyball, soccer, diving and swimming. Rami and Lucy knew this since they were my only friends other then my makeup artist, daisy.
"Ok you got that one right. Now here's the real question. What sports did I play when I was in school?"
"Let me think, hmmm, swimming, soccer, diving, volleyball and softball. Also in that order."
"I'm impressed that you remembered that."
"Well what kind of boyfriend would I be if I couldn't remember little details like that?"
At that moment we had our drinks. We talked more, ordered our food, and paid the bill. We all walked outside and said our goodbyes. After saying goodbye Daniel and I walked to the car.
"Hey... um.... I hope you say yes to this by the way .... ummm is it ok if I sleep over at your home tonight?"
Daniel asked shyly.
"Yea of course, it will only make it fair for me sleeping at yours."
He started the car and drove to my place. As he was driving he put his hand on my upper thigh signalling what he wanted to do tonight. I was also in the mood to do that as well, but I didn't know for sure if he was. When we walked in Daniel pushed me against the wall, our faces inches apart.
"I wanted to do this since I first time I set eyes on you."
As he said that he pushed his lips against mine passionately. Our lips were in-sync the whole time. He wrapped his arms around my waist moving up my back to get to the zipper. He then unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor. I took off his blazer and belt. As I was unbuckling the belt I felt his member getting harder. Daniel then lifted me by my waist and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
When we went to my room he kicked down the door, walked over to the bed, and threw me on to it. Daniel untied his tie and unbuttoned his shirt and threw them on the floor. He then looked at me like I was the one girl in the world.
"I love you so much Y/N, I can't wait to feel inside you."
"And I can't wait to feel you inside me."
With that he crawled on top of me and kissed me passionately. When he was kissing me, his right hand wondered around my body taking in every detail. His hand then stop at my clit and started to rub it. I moaned into the kiss and put my hands on his chest. I then get on top of him and kissed him from his perfect peach lips all the way down to right above his pants. I took his pants off and realized he went without boxers.
"I see no boxers tonight."
"Well I felt like something like this would happen tonight."
I then took his hard member and wet it. After getting his member wet I went straight back to kissing him. As we kissed he flipped me over so that he was on top. He also unclasped my bra and took off my underwear.
"I think you'll look better without these one."
As we kissed I felt his hard member in between my legs and I couldn't help but get wet. He noticed and took his little finger and inserted it into my enterence. I moaned into the kiss.
"I see that you love what I do with my little finger, darling."
"Oh yes I do Daniel."
"That's not my name during this, you shall only call me daddy from now when we do this."
"Ok, daddy."
We kissed again and his little finger still pumping into me. After his fingers where done pumping he flipped over so that know I was on top and he was on bottom. I then alined my entrance so that his member can go inside of me. I then gently sat down on him with his member inside of me. I let out a pleasurable gasp and so did Daniel.
"Oh fuck! Y/N you good?"
"I'm good as long as your member is inside of me daddy."
I began to bounce up and down on his member with his hands around my waist keeping me balanced. We then flipped over so that Daniel could thrust into me. The rest of the night went like that and let's just say it was like heaven.