Chapter 19

Daniel's POV
Both me and Y/N have been engaged for 7 months and next month is our wedding I couldn't wait. I walked into the kitchen at around noon to see Y/N sitting on one of the bar stools with hands to her face. I quickly ran to her side and wrapped my arms around her.
"Y/N are you ok darling? Is everything ok?"
"Daniel I just got really bad news about my father."
"What is it, if you don't mind me asking?"
"Well last night he.....he......."
"Take your time, I'm here."
"He passed away in his sleep."
I took in the information I just heard. Y/N's father wasn't that old, probably early 70's, but he did smoke.
"Y/N I'm so sorry to hear that."
"It's ok, I was kinda expecting this to happen but not this soon."
"I know darling."
"Who will walk me down the aisle now?"
"What about my father?"
"Are you sure? I wouldn't -"
"YN, darling, it's fine my father would be more then happy to walk you down the aisle."
"Ok, thank you, so much. I love you"
"And I *kiss* love you *kiss* too"
I then lifted her bridal style and carried her to the couch. We then started to cuddle with my hands around her waist and her legs around mine. We sat there just soaking in each other's presence.

Y/N's POV
I loved cuddling with Daniel. He is always so warm and cozy I could just fall asleep in his arms. I'm so lucky that I will get to marry him in a month. I soon forgot about my problems and relaxed in his arms. We put on casino royale.
"It's kinda weird now watching these steamier scenes where you kiss other girls."
"Oh are you getting jealous of my past Bond girls, darling?"
"Maybe a little. Manly because those Bond girls are more beautiful and clever then I am."
I looked down at my feet and had a little frown where my smile use to be. Daniel then took is index finger and put it under my chin to lift it.
"Y/N don't compare yourself to those other girls. You are perfect the way you are that's why I want to make you my wife. Because you are beautiful, bold, clever, a hell of an actress, smart, charming, and overall the whole package. I couldn't imagine a life with out you in it."
I smiled at him with tears of joy forming in my eyes.
"Thank you my love. But to be honest you are more then just my love. You are my love, my life, best friend and the one I can't live with out."
"Aww darling, I love you."
"I love you too."
We then locked lips with passion. We were in sync the whole time.