Chapter 8

Y/N's POV
After the movie Daniel and I walked back to the car in comfortable silence. When we got to the car Daniel looked at me with love in his eyes and a sweet smile. I realized that I was falling more and more in love with him.
"Why are you smiley right now?"
"Because I have fallen for the most beautiful actress in the world."
"Have you know?"
"Yes, yes I have."
At that moment we both leaned into a kiss. The kiss is warm, soft, and gentle. As we pulled away we just looked at each other and smiled. Daniel started to drive and I must of fallen asleep because the next thing I knew was Daniel and I pulling up to his house.
"I hope you don't mind but my house is the closest to where we came from and you look really tired."
He said shyly and looking kind shy also.
"I don't mind, besides I can hopefully wake up to see you in kitchen."
"Oh, really? How bout we get inside and get ready for bed first?"
"Sounds fine to me."
I said yawning while walking to the front door, Daniel chuckled because of my yawn.
"Why are you chuckling?" I said with a pout on my lip.
"You have the most adorable little yawn I have ever seen nor heard."
I gave him a small little smile.
"Well I should be heading off to bed now."
"Wait, aren't you going to change?"
I looked down and noticed I still had my date clothes on.
"Oh I didn't bring spare clothes though....."
"You can borrow one of my shirts."
I was a little surprised but the more I thought about it the more willing I become.
"Ok, can I chose the shirt though?"
"Of course darling."
I walked up stairs  and looked through his closet. I finally chose a simple band t-shirt, it was the Beatles and not queen sadly. As I put on the shirt I heard Daniel coming up and walking through the door. He looked at me and smiled. I started to blush and he noticed.
"I thought you were a queen fan? And I'm still surprised I can make you blush so easily."
"I am a queen fan, but you don't have any queen shirts." I said looking at the floor shyly.
"I darling, I'm just teasing. Would you like to sleep in my bed with me or in the guest room?"
"Are you sure you want to share a bed with me?"
He walked closer and wrapped me in a hug.
"Of course I'm sure."
"Ok, if your ok with it then can I sleep in your bed with you tonight?"
"Of course darling."
We bother hopes in to the king sized bed. Daniel wrapped both of us in the blankets and cuddled me until I fell asleep.

Daniel's POV
I cuddled Y/N until she fell asleep. She looks so peaceful and overall perfect when she's sleeping. I can't help but hold onto her more tightly then ever. I want everything for her she deserves someone special. After all she has been  through with relationships in the past few years she really needs this. I started to dose off to sleep but before that I texted Rami.
Daniel:
hey Rami, Y/N was really tired
So I took her to my place to sleep. Is that
Ok by you, since you know her brother.
                                                                                     Rami:
                                                     Yea of course bro. Just      
                                                    No funny business ok?
Daniel:
Ok deal, besides I wait for at least
the fourth or fifth date to bring
that up.

And with that I went to sleep with Y/N in my arms.