Chapter 20

Daniel's POV
It was the day of the wedding and I can't wait to see my beautiful bride. We decided on doing things right and not see each other the night before. I was getting ready with the help from my brother Harry, Y/N's brother mark and Rami since they were my groomsmen.
"I'm so nervous. What if she runs away? What if she says no?"
"Bro, Daniel, she said yes before, she will say yes again."
Mark said comfortingly.
"Also, since you guys started dating she hasn't stopped talking about you."
"Really?"
"Really, it's always 'Daniel this' and 'Daniel that' it's annoying as all hell but she has fallen head over heels for you bro. Also I haven't seen Y/N this happy before."
With that I had no doubt in my mind that today was the day that I get to marry the love of my life. I couldn't wait to see the future Y/N Craig walk down the aisle in her beautiful dress.(I just know it's beautiful knowing her). I then shaved my beard, put on my tailored suit and my shined dress shoes.

Y/N's POV
Today me and the love of my life will be tying the knot and I am very emotional and nervous. I was sitting in the hair and makeup with daisy doing my hair.
"I'm really nervous what if he says no? Or what if he is having second thoughts? Or what if-"
I was then cut off by a call from my brother mark.
"Hey Y/N, how are you feeling?"
"I'm freaked, emotional and very nervous. What about you?"
"Hahaha You guys are really meant for each other."
"What do you mean by that?"
"Well I have you on speaker and Daniel is right next to me crying his eyes out because of nervousness."
"Awwwww Daniel it's gonna be alright honey."
"Awwwww Y/N just hearing your voice is like music to my ears."
I started to blush at Daniel's words.
"Ok love birds I'm gonna end the call. I love you sis."
"Love you too little one."
When the call ended I started to calm down. I played queen much to everyone's "surprise". After my hair and makeup were down I put on my mermaid styled dress. The photographer was there taking pictures of us getting ready. She then took some photos of just me. After the little photo shoot we were all off to the church where my parents were married almost 30 years ago.