Chapter 27

Daniel's POV
It's know Christmas Eve and me, Y/N, the twins, and both Y/N and I's family's are eating dinner together. Y/N was talking to my mom and my sister with Sam in her lap, while I had James in my lap talking to    Y/M/N, Micheal, Scott, and my father.
"I'm so happy to finally be an uncle."
"And I'm excited to be a grandmother. I get to have three beautiful grandchildren."
"Uuuuggggghhhh grandma I'm not a girl but thanks for the compliment."
"Your welcome Scott."
"Yea Y/N has been a great mother to James and Samantha even though I'm gone almost all day working on my new movie."
"Oh yea what's it called again?"
"'Knives out' it's a murder mystery kinda like clue."
"Oh nice we might have to see it when it comes out."
With that we continued talking about other things will finishing dinner. After dinner we all cleaned up except Y/N, my mother, and Y/M/N since they all kept the twins company. When we finished cleaning we went to the tree where the women were sitting to start opening presents. Y/N then went upstairs to put the twins to bed since it was their bed time. The first present I chose was from Y/N. I opened the box and saw a beautiful watch that was Silver in colour with black numbers and blue hour, minute, and second hand. Under the the watch itself there was an engraving that read 'To the best husband and father. Love you to the moon and back' I looked over to my wife who was right next to me and I pulled her into a hug with a smile.
"Thank you so much. I love it, I will wear it all the time."
"Awwww your welcome honey, and it's true."
Y/N then took the present that I gave her which is a necklace with a 007 pendant. I watched as she opens the box and saw a smile grow across her lips. She turned to me and gave me a hug.
"Thank you sweetheart it's so beautiful."
"Only the best for my girl."
I then helped her put in the necklace. She then gave her family their presents. No surprise that Micheal loved that he got our movie 'no time to die' and that Scott loved his bracelet and hot wheels  version of my car. After all the presents were finished everyone said good bye and headed back to their homes.
"Oh yea Y/N Daisy dropped this off earlier and said to give it to you after everyone left."
"Oh no I'm starting to get nervous about what she got me."
Y/N said with a sigh. I walked to my office and took the box out to her. She started to open it and her jaw dropped.
"Oh no"
She said laughing at the gift.
"What is it?"
"When we where getting gifts one day we saw the 'no time to die' display."
"And?"
"And she told me to pose next to a cardboard cutout of you and I just said 'I got the real thing at home'"
"Go on"
"Well she got me that exact cardboard cutout."
"Oh my gosh what? Let me see."
I then went to look at it and sure enough there was me in the famous tux with a prop gun in my hand.