Chapter 12

Y/N's POV
It has been 3 months now that Daniel and I have been dating. We have had some dates here and there. We also moved in together at my house. Now we have been working on "No Time To Die". I'm having so much fun working on this project and especially since my best friend and my boyfriend are my co-stars. Between takes Daniel and I would hug and cuddle and just talk. I feel safe in his arms whenever we cuddled. One day it was my day and off, but sadly Daniel still had to work.
"I'm gonna miss you babe."
"I know you will but think about this. In about 3 more months we will finish shooting and I'll get to see you in your beautiful dresses for the premiers."
"Ok, bye babe."
"Bye sunshine."
After he left I began to start cleaning the house. After the house was clean I went out to my car to go pick up a surprise for Daniel. We have been talking about getting a dog, specifically a husky, for about a month and a half now. So I went by the house address picked up the adorable little puppy and went home. At about 6:30 pm I heard the door open.
"Sunshine, I'm home and I'm here with a special visitor."
"Hey babe, I also have a surprise, but who is the visitor?"
I looked at Daniel with curiosity. He then stepped aside to reveal someone I haven't seen in about 3 years.
"Hello baby."
"Mom?! I'm so happy to see you."
I run up to hug her with tears in my eyes.
"I'm happy to see you too."
"Huh hum."
"Oh yea, mom this is Daniel, Daniel this is my mom Y/M/N Y/L/N."
"It's nice to officially meet you Mrs.Y/L/N."
"It's nice to met you too Daniel and please call me
Y/M/N. So are you two roommates or friends or what?"
I then realized that I forgot to tell her Daniel is my boyfriend.
"Oh umm, well funny thing is that...."
"Y/N is my girlfriend and we have been seeing each other for four months."
Daniel took my hand and gave a warm smile down towards me.
"Oh my gosh. Y/N I can't believe you didn't tell me that you are seeing someone, let alone a very famous actor. I always thought you and Rami would be together but this pairing is way better suited I'd say."
"Awww thank you mom."
"Thank you for saying that Y/M/N and I know this sounds weird and out of the blue, but I remember earlier you said you had a surprise for me Y/N?"
Then I remembered our new dog.
"Oh yea one moment I'll be right back."
I quickly ran up stairs to go get our new husky and then walked quickly down stairs.
"Daniel close your eyes so you won't see the surprise yet."
"Ok darling their closed."
I walked around the corner I noticed that my mom was gone and Daniel with his back turned towards me and hands over his eyes.
"Oh yea your mom has left to go to her hotel."
"Oh ok thanks now you can turn around."
Daniel turned around with his eyes opened. When he laid eyes on the puppy he grew a big toothy smile.
"Are you serious? You got us a baby husky?"
"Yea, I got him today. I haven't picked a name yet. Do you have any ideas?"
"What about Bucky?"
"Perfect"
With that we ate dinner, talked about each other's day, and went off to bed with Bucky cuddled between us. I felt safe, comfortable, and overall happy. I knew I wanted a family ever since a young age but now I know I want Daniel to help make and raise my children.