Chapter 6

Y/N's POV
After I went shopping with daisy, I started getting ready for the date. I put on a simple black, v-neck t-shirt with my new pair of black jeans. I then went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and put on some makeup. I'm not the one to do makeup so I just went with mascara, eyebrows, and chapstick (I didn't want to get any lipstick on his perfect peach lips). After makeup I brushed my hair and kept it down because I felt more beautiful and because if he made me blush I didn't want him to know. I put on my Freddie mercury converse high tops and went on to my phone to wait for Daniel. At around 7:30 I heard a knock on my door I looked through the peep hole to see rami. I opened the door to let him in.
"Hey Y/N I just stopped by to wish you luck on your date with Daniel."
"Thanks rami, I'm actually really nervous for this."
"I know, but hey I'm not really supposed to tell you this since I promised Daniel I wouldn't, he is actually so nervous that he started to cry."
"Really?!?!"
I started gave him an awww kind of look but then got my composure back in time to see Daniel standing outside with the very car that he knew I loved. The Aston Martin DB5. He knew what he was doing getting that car. He and rami knew that that car was my favourite out of all the cars James drove through out the bond films. I first fell in love with it when I watched "gold finger" when I was about 7 years old (I know it's young but I mean come on it's James Bond). I hugged Rami and said good bye and walked to Daniel to go to our date.

Daniel's POV
It was 6:00 pm and I was still in a bathrobe scrolling through social media. Oh who am I kidding I was just looking through Y/N's post on Instagram and reading her tweets on Twitter. She is so beautiful, smart, funny, kind, caring, and a talented actress. I just want the world for her. Rami came around 6:30 pm to talk.
"I'm so nervous to do this Rami. What if she doesn't want to date me? Or what if I say something stupid or worse? I don't know what to do!"
I started to tear up at the thought of not being with her as more then friends.
"Daniel, dude, she said yes to a date with you. So that means she's wanting to know you more. Also she wouldn't do this sorta thing normally"
"What do you mean?"
"After her last break up with Brad she swore to herself she wouldn't date anyone else unless she had a good reason on doing so."
I stood there taking in what Rami had just said to me and thought to myself, she thinks I'm worth getting to know better. I then thanked Rami for calming me down and walked up to the car I had chosen to pick Y/N in. I knew she wouldn't resist the car, I knew it was her favourite of the bond cars. She also told me that if she were in the car or knew someone with it she would merry them on the spot. Of coarse I knew it was a joke but I wanted to make her fell special and happy.