Chapter 22

Y/N's POV
It is now March 2 and it's been a month since Daniel and I tied the knot and things are going really well. Today was the day that I get to go to the doctors to see if I'm pregnant. I didn't tell Daniel where I was going because I want it to be a surprise. Also I have had morning sickness the past two weeks. I went with Lucy instead. When we arrived I was really nervous.
"What if Daniel doesn't want a child? What if I'm just having a ghost baby?"
"Y/N it will be fine. And also your guys second, our double date, when you went to the bathroom. Daniel said he wanted to have your children and raise them with you."
"Really?"
"Really."
With that we walked in and checked in. After a few minutes of waiting the nurse called us back. They took my blood and did some tests. When the nurse came back she said that I was pregnant and that Daniel was the father(even though that's obvious since he is my husband). She then asked if we wanted an ultrasound of the baby and we said yes. She squeezed the jelly on my stomach and rubbed a tool hooked up to a machine around my stomach. The nurse took a picture of the ultrasound and gave it to us.
"Congratulations Y/N."
"Can we stop by a pharmacy on way home and get a test?"
"We just took a test."
"I know but I want to give Daniel both the ultrasound and the test."
"Ok"
We went to a local pharmacy, purchased a test and used their bathroom at the building. No surprise the test came back positive. On the way home I was thinking of ways to tell Daniel I was pregnant. I then settled on putting it in a box and wrap it in wrapping paper. I wanted to pretend it was a normal present. When I got home Daniel wasn't there and assumed he was out celebrating his birthday with his family. Which gave me plenty of time to set up my surprise for him.