Chapter 7

Y/N's POV
I got into the Aston Martin and Daniel started to drive to California Pizza Kitchen. As he was driving he put his in the middle of both of us, so I took his hand in mine.
"I didn't know you wanted to hold my hand, darling." He said blushing a little.
"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know, it's just that, um ..." I said stuttering and blushing.
"No it's fine."
At this moment we sat in comfortably silence just enjoying each other's company. Then I realized that when he commented about me grabbing his hand he called me darling. The more I thought about it the more happy I felt. I started to blush and grow red. Daniel noticed.
"Do I make you blush darling?"
"Oh, um, sometimes yes, it's just that earlier you called me darling."
Daniel thought back and said.
"Oh yea I guess I did" he said smiling and blushing just a little.
We pulled up to the restaurant and the waitress took us to our table. We talked about our families, friends, and any thing else. When we got to talking about favourite memories the only ones I could think of were ones where I was watching interviews, knives out, or James Bond films with him in them.
"So, Y/N, what is your favourite memory?"
"Oh.....um...."
"Are you shy to tell me?"
"It's a little embarrassing, that's all."
"Oh is it? I don't mind, if you tell me I'll tell you something embarrassing about myself."
I thought about it for a moment and then I agreed.
"My favourite memories, oh gosh, are when I'm watching interviews or some particular films starting....ummmm..... a co-star of mine."
I waited for him to realize it was him.
"So how might this co-star look like?"
"Well, um,  he's a male, around 5'10, has the most beautiful ocean blue eyes, plays a very iconic role in action movies, and has the most beautiful blonde hair in Hollywood."
"Oh this gentleman sounds an awful lot like me, is it me Ms.Y/L/N?"
"It is Mr.Craig, know it's you turn to share something embarrassing to me."
"Well......I, ummm, some times look through old post and tweets of a co-star."
I paused for a moment nodding, I knew it was me, I just had a feeling.
"And how might this co-star look like?"
"Well, she's a female, has the most beautiful (your eye colour) in Hollywood, she is around 5'6, has a best friend that plays a villain in a bond film, is the most kind and caring I have met."
He then took my hand and I started blushing so much that my face was as red as a tomato. We then ordered our food and talked more while we ate. He finally payed for the bill and went to the nearest movie Theater.
Daniel's POV
As we were walking to the nearest Theater I started to slowly grab her hand. Once I grabbed her hand she was a little shocked at first but then became relaxed. I'm glad that she can be relaxed around me. I love spending time with her, she brought out a whole different side to me. It was at that moment that I knew I loved her and I needed her in my life.