Chapter 23

Daniel's POV
Today is March 2, my birthday, so I woke up at around 8:00 am with no Y/N by my side. I walked down to see my wife with two cupcakes, eggs, bacon, French toast, and a coffee.
"Happy birthday sunshine!"
She yelled with a smile on her face.
"Oh thank you darling, I can't believe you made me breakfast. It's usually the other way around."
"I know but I wanted to make you breakfast since you do it every morning."
She looked down at the floor and letting her short
Y/H/C fall over her face.
"Y/N thank you and no matter what you do it will always make me feel like the luckiest man alive."
I brushed her hair out of her face to take a good look at her. With that we went to the dinning room table and started eating.
"So I was going to have lunch with my family if you would like to come. My mother and father would like to see you again."
"I would like to but I have a doctors appointment this afternoon because I haven't been feeling well."
"I completely understand, I just hope you feel better."
I knew she had been throwing up lately and I've been worried about her. So we finished eating breakfast and cleaned up. When we were finished it was around 9:30 am and we decided to watch a movie. Since it was my birthday Y/N let me choice. So I went with a quite place since Y/N was in it. After the movie was done I headed out with my family to a local bar to celebrate my birthday.
"So Daniel how's married life going for you?"
"Not to bad dad, I couldn't be happier."
"Good to hear, so how's the wife?"
"Y/N's doing good mom, but lately she's been getting sick. Like almost every morning she goes to the bathroom and pucks."
"Oh poor girl, should I bring over some chicken noodle soup?"
"No, no mom she'll get better."
After about two hours at the bar we said our good byes and headed home. When I walked in I saw Y/N laying on the couch watching knives out with Bucky at her feet.
"Honey I'm ...."
"HOME!!!"
She then jumps up and runs over to me hugging me tightly.
"Darling it's only been two hours."
"Two hours to long."
I chuckled a little bit.
"Oh I got you a gift let me go get it for you."
"Oh Y/N you didn't really have to get me a gift."
"But I wanted to."
She gave me her puppy dog eyes that she knew I couldn't resist.
"Ok ok"
She run up stairs and came back down with a small box. She then gave me the box and started recording me.
"Why are you recording darling?"
"Oh my gosh just open your present already."
"Ok, ok I'm opening it."
I started opening the present and then the box. All I saw was a positive pregnancy test and a ultrasound picture.
"Y/N? Is this what I think it is?"
I said with tears forming.
"It is."
Then out of no the tears started to stream down my face.
"We're going to have a baby?"
"Yes."
"We're going to have a baby!"
I then hugged Y/N tightly and then let go to place a hand on her stomach.
"Hello little one."
"This is the cutest thing I've ever seen and I'm so glad I caught it on camera."
I looked at her and noticed she was still recording.
"May you please stop recording so I can see your beautiful face?"
"Of course, only for you."
She then stopped recording and kissed me.
"So I take it you like your present?"
"No I don't like it...."
"Oh..."
"I don't like the present because I love the present. Thank you so much."
"Only for you, baby."