Chapter 15

Y/N's POV
It the night of the first premier of "No Time To Die" and I just got done with hair and makeup. I was wearing my dark pink and dark green flowy dress I got with Lucy a few months ago. It wasn't zipped up all the way so I asked Daniel to help me.
"Hey baby?"
"What is it Y/N?"
"Can you help me with something?"
"Need help zipping up your dress darling?"
"Yes baby."
"Ok I'm on my way up."
He then walked up the stairs and into the bedroom. He was is wearing a dark blue tailored suit with a black turtle neck shirt and a spider brooch.
"Wow you look so incredibly handsome and sexy."
"I could say the same to you."
"Now may you please help me zip up this dress, honey?"
"Of course darling."
He zipped up the dress and then I smoothed it out. I turned around to see Daniel just staring at me with his jaw to the floor.
"Wow, you're really surprised about the dress aren't you?"
"What can I say? I like the view and you can pull off any look you wear."
"You're too sweet."
He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a kiss. It was sweet, warm, and intimate. Just as we pulled away we heard the door bell ring. We went downstairs to open the door to see Rami and Lucy standing there looking amazing like always.
"Wow Y/N! You look great! Is that one of the dresses you picked out with Lucy?"
"Sure is and thank you Rami. You don't look to bad yourself."
We all went to the limo that would bring us to the premier. I was in credibly nervous since this is my first big premier. Daniel could tell and grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I looked at him and he mouthed "I'll be there every step of the way" I'm happy that I have Daniel by my side. When we got to the theatre we stepped out of the limo. It was Rami and Lucy first then Daniel and I. We walked down the red carpet to take pictures and get asked questions.
"Daniel, Y/N over here."
We walked over to a interviewer to answer some questions.
"I'm here joined by two of the leading actors Daniel Craig and Y/N Y/L/N. So how was filming the movie with big name celebrities like Daniel?"
"It was a dream come true. Everyone on set is super nice. And just working with my friend Rami again was amazing."
"So Daniel how was it working with Y/N on your last run as James Bond?"
"Well she is an amazing actress. Very good at her work, strong, independent, and so much fun to be around in general."
"One last question for both of you. There have been photos going around the internet saying that you two are dating. Are they true or are they just rumours?"
"Well they are ummm..."
Daniel was looking at me in a way that is asking if it is ok to tell. I shook my head yes.
"Well they are very much true. I couldn't of asked for a better partner in crime."
"Yea, I love him to the moon and back. He, I mean like, he's James Bond! How can I say no?"
"Well I'm very happy for the both of you. Enjoy the rest of the evening you two."
With that we smiled and waved goodbye. The whole cast was together and taking photos as a group. I had Daniel on my right and Rami on my left. When we were taking pictures I turned to Rami because he had just bursted out laughing.
"What are you laughing at?"
"Looks like someone can't keep his eyes off you and on your face."
I looked over at Daniel and noticed he was looking at an area below my neck.
"Eyes up here lover boy."
"Sorry darling, I just can't seem to look directly into your beautiful (your eye colour) eyes."
I started to blush a lot. After the movie we all went out separate ways. Daniel and I headed home to sleep since it was 10:30 in the evening. When we got home I headed straight for the bathroom to change into some more comfortable clothes.

Daniel's POV
As soon as me and Y/N got home Y/N went straight for the bathroom to change. I took off my clothes and looked around for my queen shirt and pj pants.
"Y/N do you know what happened to my queen shirt and pj pants?"
"Well......"
She stepped out wearing them both.
"Are you taking my clothes without asking now?"
"Maybe, there just so comfy."
I smiled at her sweetly. Once I changed into other pjs we went to bed and fell asleep in each other's embrace.