Chapter 17

Daniel's POV
After asking Y/N's parents I went back home to
Y/N . I walked in to see Y/N crying with Bucky at her feet. I automatically ran to Y/N's side but then she pushed away slightly.
"Y/N are you ok?"
"No Daniel I'm not."
She never really said my full name unless I got on her nerves.
"What did I do darling? I promise to change anything to keep you smiling and right by my side."
She then hands me her phone opened up to an Instagram article with the heading DANIEL CRAIG SEEN OUT WALKING WITH ANOTHER WOMAN! HOW WILL Y/N REACT?! I then looked at Y/N with tears still in her eyes.
"Y/N, darling, please listen to me."
"Ok I'll listen but if it will break my heart even more I want you out of my house."
"Y/N that women in the picture is my sister Lea and the reason I was walking with her is because..."
"Because why?"
"Because I bought you something special for our anniversary and I wanted to ask you a very important question to along with it."
I then went down on one knee and pulled out the ring.
"Y/N you're the most beautiful, kindhearted, caring, funny, hard working, compassionate, and loyal actress in Hollywood and woman in general. Y/N
Y/L/N will you marry me?"
She had her hands over her mouth and tears started to flow.
"Oh no, I'm sorry, I should've waited for a different...."
I was then cut off by three simple but meaning full words a person can hear coming from Y/N.
"Yes I will."
"Really?"
"Yes really. You're the one I want and you're the one I love most dearly. So of course I'll marry you."
I am so excited that she said yes I stood up and reached out my hand so that she could stand up. When she stood up I wrapped her in a big hug and kissed her on the top of her head. When we pulled out of the hug I placed a warm/soft kiss on her lips. I still couldn't believe that I'll be marrying the love of my life in a little less than a year in front of all our friends and family.
"So what else do you have set up Mr.Craig."
"I'm planning on ordering Y/F/F and watching some of your favourite movies Mrs.Craig."
"I'm getting use to being called a Craig."
"Oh really*kiss* Mrs.Craig?"
"Yes Mr.Craig."
We stayed in each other's arms cuddling each other watching her favourite movies. Two of them are casino royale and spectre. I'm thankful that she was a fan of my James Bond films before filming. We also watched the Pacific with Rami in it. We then ordered Y/F/F and cuddled some more when watching The Martian.
"I know you're the special one today but can we please watch night at the museum: secret of the tomb?"
"Oh god my acting in that movie wasn't that good."
"We watched casino royale and spectre please throw me a bone?"
"Ok, ok only for you."
"Thank you darling."
"No problem handsome."
We kissed for a minute or two until the doorbell interrupted the sweet moment.