Chapter 14

(Warning: cussing, emotional stuff)
Y/N's POV
After meeting Daniel's parents a week later we decided to meet both my parents. I got out of the shower to start getting ready. I stopped as I stepped out of the bathroom when I saw Daniel standing in the door way.
"Hey darling, you look beautiful."
"Oh yea? Me standing in a bath robe with wet hair is beautiful?"
"Most definitely"
He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around. He then kissed me on my forehead.
"I should be getting ready babe."
"Ok."
"That means out handsome, as much as I want you to stay you will only distract me."
"At least I'm a handsome distraction."
With that he walked out and left me to change. I changed into a black v-neck t-shirt and blue skinny jeans, I also put on my adidas. I walked downstairs to where Daniel was standing there in his what button up shirt, blue jeans, and adidas.
"Don't you look handsome."
He looked up at me with a smile on his face.
"You don't look to bad yourself. I'm excited to meet BOTH your parents today."
"And they are excited to meet you."
We walked out to the Aston Martin. I tried convincing him to take my car, a FJ cruiser from 2005, but he instead on the the Aston. We drove in sweet silence holding each other's hand. When we got to the cafe we were meeting my parents I started to hold Daniel's hold a little tighter.
"Are you nervous about me meeting your parents
Y/N?"
"A little but not as nervous as I was when most of your folks last week."
"It's going to be ok sweetheart. I'll be here every step of the way."
With that we walk inside the cafe and I saw my mom and dad sitting in the back. I waved to them.
"Mom, dad"
"Oh it's so good to see you again sweetheart."
"There's my big movie star daughter. How are you sweety?"
"I'm good dad, oh and dad I have someone that I want you to met."
I grabbed Daniel's arm and pulled him over next to me.
"Dad this is my boyfriend Daniel, he plays James Bond, and Daniel this is my dad."
"It's nice to meet you Mr.Y/L/N"
"It's nice to meet you to Daniel and please call me
Y/D/N."
We all sat down ordered our coffees.
"So how long have you two been together."
My dad went straight into how long we've been seeing each other.
"Well almost 9 months now."
"Yea we met on set."
"Ok, have you guys you know, did it? I mean it has been that long."
"DAD! Why ask that question out of all questions?"
"It's just a question."
"Y/D/N don't ask the kids that question, it's very inappropriate."
We then got our drinks and started talking about other things. During the whole thing I held onto Daniel's hand to help comfort me. My dad can be really over protective sometimes and this was one of them. We then said our goodbyes and walked to the car. When we got in I looked at Daniel with a sorry look on my face.
"What is it darling?"
"I'm sorry for what my asked earlier, he has a tendency to be overprotective."
"Oh no it's fine, I'm just happy we didn't admit we have done it once. Let alone it being on our second date together."
"True."
We then drove back home. When we got home we both noticed there was a second car in our driveway that neither of ours or Rami's or Lucy's. we cautiously walked to the front door and opened the door. When we walked in my jaw dropped when I saw who it was. Brad was standing in our living room.
"Hey Y/N, I told you a few days ago that you will go on a date with me, so here I am."
"Brad I don't want to and I'm perfectly fine where I am at in my relationship with the one I'm dating right now."
"Wait you're dating someone right now? Who would ever date you? Other than me of course. I'm the only who loved you."
I started to feel tears forming. I held on to Daniel's hand tightly.
"Oh why are you crying? To bad your boyfriend isn't here."
"Actually he is."
"Where is he then?"
"Right here you little shit."
Daniel spoke up.
"Oh so you're dating your co-star? And of course it's Daniel Craig."
"That's right, she also told me what you did. If you think that she'll ever take you back she never will."
"What makes you say that?"
"She told me she will never leave me for another guy let alone a exe who cheated on her multiple times and made very rude comments towards her appearance."
"Ok, I'll just leave then. Leave the two love birds alone."
Brad said mockingly as he walked out. When he drove away I just started crying and fell to the floor. Daniel caught me and pulled my in a hug on the floor. My head was on his chest and I could hear his heart beat. When I heard his heart beat I started to calm down.
"Y/N are you alright darling?"
"Not really, just seeing him again and having him talk like that towards you and me just made me fell so sad."
"Oh darling I'm sorry you had to go through that guy."
When he said those words I felt safe. I then looked up at him and he gave me the warmest smile.
"I heard your heart beat I felt safer than I ever have before."
"Really?"
I shook my head yes.
"Well I'm happy that you fell safe around me and happy that I'm your boyfriend."
We then kept hugging each other for the rest of the day.