Chicken-Mans origins (You know who im talking about) Part 0(?): A sweet Reunion

An:Sorry for the super long name

Poultry-Man. A superhero...no that doesn't sound fitting....a super-prankster everyone knew and adored. He helped and pranked others and a lot of people suspect Grian to be Poultry-Man, but he's a question why was poultry-man created...? What's his story?   
....
It all started with a joke on a certain server...Evo.
....
It all started with a chicken glitch....

....The day had come... time to go to Evo better known as evolutions a server that started wayyy before;beta 1.2 to be exact and worked its way up to the current version 1.16. And how did Grian end up here? Unsurprisingly it all started with a prank gone wrong.... Grian was trying to prank his best friend Mumbo one last time before Mumbo left for HC. He set up a portal that looked pretty close to the HC portal but apparently Mumbo had found out about his plan and shoved him in it...
*Bang* He fell out of the portal and landed face first. His first reaction was "Oof" witch was quickly followed with an "Ouch" as he got up. He looked around and saw 10 people, one looked very familiar...
"...Grian?" The figure who looked very familiar said as he stepped forward warily.He looked at him now that he was closer and squinted "...Taurtis...?" Grian said as his eyes widened. "It IS you!" Taurtis said  "I thought you died!" He continued wrapping Grian in a bear hug "You thought I died? I thought you died!" Grian said his eyes watering "didn't Sam kill you" ? "No!He said he killed you!". "Huh...whatever...I'm just glad your alive..." it was silent for a few moments still wrapped tightly in a hug but why wouldn't they be? They both thought each other died. "I'd hate to ruin the moment but... could you introduce us Taurtis?"

An:I'm gonna end this off for now I haven't actually made a plot or anything this is just being made as I go. If you haven't seen the announcement this will be the last one-shot for a while.