Rewrite history...Part 1:The fallen hero.

????'s POV:
Darknesss, that's all that was here...I had died, I suppose, I, the supposed "hero" had fallen after trying to avenge all my fallen SMP members. You might be thinking, "what happened"...well I can't tell you much but...The world doesn't exist anymore, all that remains is a few blocks and Dream.

...

....

This is it I guess...?

...

...

The end....?

...

No

! Who said that

Don't give up fallen hero.

...why shouldn't I? As you said I'm the fallen hero, I failed.

...

That may be true, but you can help if you listen to me.

...

How...?

I'm going to send you to another world in the past, you'll be in a ghost-like state, no one except ghosts will be able to see you. Your job is to help your past self prevent this future. You can give out hints and take some action, but you cant change MAJOR events.

...

...okay, but then...if ghosts can see me what if they tell someone about me? What if my cover is blown?

...

I was just getting there. We are going to give you a different appearance and a fake backstory..

...

...how?

...

Simple, as I send you through the portal to another world in the past,  I'll change your appearance, and it will be up to you to make a backstory. After you task is completed you won't exist anymore...do you want to go through with this?

...

Yes. I am sure..

...

Good.

...

Goodbye,

Oasis.

:}

An:That's the end of part one. I hope you enjoy the story ^^ and no Oasis is not an OC. Oasis is the protagonist's new name.