A mini-one shot

AN:I made this because I'm bored and want it take a break before I continue my other GI AU. I wasn't actually planning to make this one but it turned out this way and I can't complain. Hope y'all enjoy -w-

3rd person POV-

Tommy had woken up, in a place he had dreaded. Exile, the one word ran through his head as he woke up in a small tent with little pictures like the one of him and Wilbur sitting on a bench making a song together, believe it or not Tommy was actually kinda good at singing! Or at least that's what Wilbur told him.

Tommy POV-

As I looked at the picture of me and Wilby- er I mean Wilbur I smiled softly. I had mixed feelings about the picture, yes, but it reminded me of before everything happed.... But unlike that s*****traitor Tubbo I'm going to keep my promise to Wilbur. (Tubbo promised Tommy in this AU that nothing would get between them, but when Tubbo exiled Tommy, he put the nation/country that TOMMY  started above him, he doesn't really care what happens to L'manburg only some of the people in it. He actually kinda agrees with techno about the whole government needs to be destroyed thing but won't admit it. I'm going to have a flashback for Wilbur and Tommy's Promise so I don't want to make another one for Tubbo and Tommy's broken promise so close to each other lol)

3rd person POV
-Flashback-
"Wilbur, why did you take me to this hill?"Tommy asked confused. He then added softly "We can see L'manburg from here meaning this is their territory" (in this AU Wilbur and Tommy are banned form anywhere they can even SEE manburg from. I said L'manburg because Tommy still wants to believe that their old nation is L'manburg.) Wilbur opened his mouth and then sighed,  "I know, we will be out before you know it, it's just..."Wilbur paused for a minute "Toms, I want you to promise me something"  Wilbur said softly "Okay, what is it Wilby...?" Tommy said not even noticing he called Wilbur 'Wilby' "I-.... I want you to promise me that one day, hopefully soon you will leave these lands..." He continued "...What?" Tommy was shocked Wilbur was saying these things, what the h*** was he thinking! "I-.... know it sounds crazy but I...have this feeling that you will get into some trouble soon...I'm afraid something is going to happen to me and then that green b****** is going to do something to you" Wilbur said in a whisper-shout voice. His voice got angry towards the end but he remained in his normal, calm composure. 'He was always good at concealing his thoughts and emotions form the world' Tommy thought 'Well, not from Techno and Philz's' he said letting out a little chuckle "What's so funny?" Wilbur asked confused. "Don't worry about it, anyways about that promise...." he said looking in Wilbur's eyes "I-I promise Wilbur, I will eventually leave and live a normal-ish life." I said a little hesitantly "Thank you toms...that's all I could ask for" he said smiling softly

-end of flashback-

I had tears in my eyes as I thought of it, just then I heard someone-who I could assume was Dream walk towards my tent, in a flash I scurried underneath my bed forgetting the tiny chest with a red bow (sent by Ranboo of course) underneath "Oof" I said tho it came out as a "mph".

-Techno's POV-

I was walking towards Tommy's- or Toms' (as Wilbur called him) tent. When I heard a "mph" I quickly slid into the tent, only to sigh in relief as I saw Tommy's little legs pop out of the bed. He got up quickly and rubbed his head "Ow" he said, he looked at me and looked like he took in a sigh of relief "what's gotten you shaken'd up so much" I asked easing up an eyebrow "Sorry, I thought you were Dream" he said sheepishly "Anyways why are you here" he said confused: I sighed "Toms," I said "I have something to tell you" I continued on cautiously "What is it?" He said obviously concerned "well, there's something we never told you about the family. We each have a spirt-...being if you will. They are our past life. We have lived dozens of lives, this, is our last life." I started "We each have something to symbolize our first past life, we mostly have the special attributes they had in fact." "Each time we regress, or are reborn we lose all our special abilities and memories for a period of time. After we recollect our memories we unlock our 1st past life's power. We will not unlock our full powers until we all meet up, sadly since Wilbur died before he unlocked his powers we will not be able to 'unify' and gain all our memories and powers back" Tommy looked shocked about this new information but surprisingly recovered fast "Woah, I have so many questions, but I know you won't answer them all so I'll only ask a few" he said surpassingly calm AND considerately. "Why do we all have to be alive for us to get our full capabilities and memories back" he asked confused but also...fascinated?... I sighed at the question but I expected it 'just like Wilbur' I thought amused but then got serious once again "We were cursed, because of something I did..." I took a deep breath in...

-Tommy's POV-

"We were cursed-" mid sentence his voice dropped "Because of something I did" then he took a deep breath in. "You see Toms, I was surprisingly even more violent in my past life, I was so powerful that I-.... I destroyed gods" I was so shocked I swear my eyes split open "G-gods?" I said softly "Yeah, they were minor gods but it's kinda scary to think that I once did that...." Techno admitted to me. "Huh...what were our last lives like" I asked curiously "To be honest none of us really know, Phil told us that he remembers we were really powerful and that apparently we were of Greek origins." Techno replied "huh" I said softly "Yeah, he also mentioned that he knew mine and Will's past life" Techno said "Really" I asked excitedly "Who were you two?!" "I was Phobos." He said "Who's that?" I asked confused "Phobos along with his brother Deimos were the gods of fear. Deimos represents terror rand dread where as Phobos represents panic,flight and rout." Techno explained "Huh, that kinda makes sense..." I said "Actually that bring me to my next point-" I raised my eyebrow at him "What?" I exasperated after a few moments of silence "Philza has a few theories on who you could be the first one Deimos, and the 2nd....Thesus" Suddenly my mind clicked "Is that why you also called me Thesus?" "Yeah" he said sheepishly. "Oh! And we think Wilbur is er was Eros, I'll tell you more about that later." He called out leaving Tommy's camp behind "Okay!" As Techno walked away, Tommy quickly gathered his stuff and fled his campsite.