Irregular(Multi-Fandom AU)

An AU where magic is regular in society. In fact, not having magic is rare! Usually kids 'without' magic will develop it later, but there are rare cases where they just don't get magic. Schools have adapted to magic users. Now there is at least one program in every school that is dedicated to magic users.

The top school is Kindle light high, school for gifted students. You have to have a really amazing power to get into the school or, you have to have really amazing grades.

Ps. I haven't decided the main character yet. It might just change inbetween if I decide to make this an actual AU. I'll start out with Tommy right now. This is also an exception. Don't expect many multi-fandom crossovers.

Pss. This will change from 3rd person to 1st person a lot. Sorry! It will also be formatted kinda like a movie for now.

Warning:swearing.

——

"Tommy! Hurry up! Your going to be late!" Tommy's mom said.

—-
"Coming mom!"
Shit. I should probably explain. My name's Tommy innit, despite what most people will tell you. I'm pretty fucking amazing. I'm on a full scholar ship ride to KL high because of my amazing powers and my amazing grades.

—-

Tommy practically launched himself down the stairs after getting (mostly) ready. He had a comb in his right hand and he was putting his sock on his left foot. He grabbed a piece of toast, finished putting his sock on and combed threw his hair. He was about to run out the door when he heard his dad say something.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" His mom asked from the kitchen counter.

"Forgetting something? What could I be forge—" He suddenly realized there was no weight on his back. "Fuck!" He cursed grabbing his backpack and heading out the door. He was going to be late!

—-

The school was within walking distance so instead of bothering my mom to drop me off, I decided to just walk(more like run) there. BIG MISTAKE. I was exhausted by the time I got to the school gates, so I paused and tried to catch my breath.

"Woah, you okay there big man?" Someone said. "Yeah, fine. Just have to catch my breath." I replied turning to see a boy with brown hair and blond accents staring at me. He was rather short— the guy next to him however was a fucking giant with black and white hair. Who the fuck dies their hair black and white?

"Why were you running here? You live around here?" I heard someone else say. I turned to see some guy with the smuggest grin on his face. He was wearing a mask on his head— for some reason. He also probably thought I was poor or something from his tone. Prick.

"Yeah. Something like that." I said. "So you new 'round here?" He asked. "Yeah. Isn't it fucking obvious?" I retorted. The boy chuckled and I took that chance to scan my surroundings. The brunette with blond accents and the tall fucking wanker were obviously staring at me, but from a distance. Now that I think about it everyone was backing away...Uh oh, that's not good news. This guy must be trouble.

"Shit, you need something man? I have to get to the principal's office." I said trying to get the fuck out of there. "Yeah actually, My name's Dream. How the fuck did you get into this school? When I heard there was a new person I just had to know if they were actually gifted, academically gifted or bribes their way in." He said pulling down his mask over his face.

"That's classified information I can't say at this moment." I said smugly. "You'll find out later Prick!" I continued tauntingly. "Fine whatever. Why don't you—" He was cut off by the bell. "Oops! Gotta run. 'Nice meeting you fellows!" I smirked and booked it out of there. Behind me I could hear 'Dream' gritted his teeth. Good. Fucking wanker.