MIA.(Vigilante!Tommy)

AN:Sorry I've been inactive! I've recently acquired a therapist so I've been busy with therapy and everything. I've also been trying to spend more time with my family since my parents are usually busy but lately they haven't been as busy. I'll try to post more but I most likely won't post much until after my winter break is over, Sorry!

TW:Mentions of bl44d

-TOMMY'S POV-

I was in the middle of a fight with my nemesis, Lucid, on a roof top. When all of a sudden Passerine, the number one FUCKING hero appeared in the sky and dropped- no, dived down. I thought he was going for Lucid, as Lucid was a villain but he aimed at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK." I screamed as he dived at me "What are you doing? Your letting Lucid get away?" I yelled jumping out of the way and trying to pursue Lucid. "Sorry mate, Sheath 'll take care of 'em." He said, some of his words in a thick British accent. As if on cue Sheath jumped out of the shadows and chased Lucid, they both ran out of sight.

I slowly backed up off the roof top when Passerine said "Wouldn't do that if I was you mate". I turned around and saw fucking Spectral standing right behind me. "Shit." I cursed under my breath. I stayed between both of them.

"What do you want for me?" I said warily as Passerine and Spectral circled me. I, of course, mimicked their movements so I would be perfectly in the center. I remembered 'Bee telling me that if I was every cornered on 2 sides I should try to be in the middle and make sure to be aware of my surroundings that way if one of them attacks I can know.

"Why don't we all try to be civil here." Spectral said taking a bold move forward. He and Passerine stopped circling me. I froze and tried to make sure I was in the middle of both of them still. I laughed "Sure, When you stop chasing me, Phan'." Spectral growled at the nickname where as Passerine seemed confused. "My names Spectral." He said clearly annoyed. "I know, Phan' is just more fun to say." I said teasingly. Now was my chance to escape. I let out my wings and flew onto a rooftop.

"Ha! Take that-" All of a sudden I was impaled im the stomach by a familiar black and pink axe. I looked around to see Lucid and Sheath on the rooftop. Sheath looked horrified and Lucid was laughing manically on the side lines. "S-Shit." I managed to get out. I gasped for air. "F-fuck you S-Sheath." I glared at Sheath as I made my way across the roof tops. The SBI didn't bother to follow me and I could only assume the SBI was either fighting Lucid or the SBI went home and Lucid managed to get away. I hoped it was the first option.

I finally got home and climbed through the window so that 'Boo and 'Bee wouldn't be angry at me for getting blood on the carpet again. (That was a lie of course, they just would be worried. Though Tubbo was annoyed that there was blood on the carpet). I took off my now ruined suit and threw it on my desk. I would probably clean it later, it's not like it showed much anyways, the blood didn't manage to get on the white part of my red, black and white costume.

I was hit by a wave by pain. "Fuck.." I murmured. Blood was getting onto the floor and the Axe was still in my chest. I stumbled over to the cabinets in his room and got the medical kit from his closet. Even with my healing factor, I would still have to patch up my wounds. I screamed as I took out the axe. Luckily, 'Boo and 'Bee weren't home and my neighbors were on vacation.

I patched up the wound and stumbled over to my bed. I laid down and eventually passed out.

An:I've decided to split it into 2-3 parts instead so in between I can work on RFTP. Sorry!