...He knows...?(Slimecicle one-shot)

Inspired by when Slimecicle and Tommy were talking and Tommy was saying how they were similar and Slimecicle said something like "...but I've never been exiled Tommyinnit". Also inspired by the meme called "She knows".

Takes place soon after Purpled and Slimecicle met.
~~~~~~~
Charlie/Slimecicle's POV.
I'm feeling POG. I think that's how you use that word. Well anyways Quackity from Las Nevada's should be back soon!

~5 minutes later~
"I'm boreeed" Charlie would exclaim still in the same spot waiting for Quackity when he saw Quackity appear. "oh! Quackity from Las Nevadas you're back!". "Yeah, I am and I brought a guest." Quackity said gestering to purpled who was following slightly behind him to the right. Purpled waved and said "Oh, your the slime guy who was stalking me.." "Stalking you? You were stalking me!" Charlie exclaimed. "I- but- you know what sure" Purpled said. "Anyways, so purpled here is going to join us in Las Nevada's." Quackity said happily. "Oh alright!" Charlie exclaimed "Also, Charlie, Tommy and possibly Wilbur might stop by." Quackity said saying "Wilbur" bitterly "Alright!" Charlie replied happily.
"I'll see you later Charlie." Quackity said heading to his tower with purpled "Bye Quackity from Las Nevada's and Purpled from Now-Blown-up-UFO"

-10 minutes later, Tommy stopped by-

"You know what, we are similar me and you slime." Tommy said thoughtfully.
"What do you mean?" Slimecicle said pausing for a bit
"I haven't been exiled tommyinnit.."

//an:The end, I'm sorry I don't have many ideas and I'm not feeling the greatest(pretty sure my shoulder might be infected, I'm going to get that sorted out though.) I'm going to rest. Cya next time I post!
-Kylo