Strange Travelers...(Multi-Fandom AU)

AN:Haha funny story—I know I said I wasn't going to do another multi-fandom one shot but I couldn't help myself. Inspiration struck and now we're here. So uh— Yeah. Might do some more multi-fandom aus in the future 😅 lol.

—-

It was a normal day in Hermit craft. The hermits were building and laughing when a portal appeared. Right above Grian's bace.

"What the heck?" Grian screamed as a person fell through the sky onto his bace. He quickly ran to the person and scanned for injuries. The person couldn't be more than 17 years old. They seemed to be male, but Grian didn't want to assume.

He quickly pulled out his communicator to private message Xisuma. That was the hermits wouldn't panic. (Although they might be panicking about the portal above his bace.) Before texting Xisuma he looked up at the portal.  The portal was smaller now and was slowly dissipating.

He looked away from the portal and messaged Xisuma not wanting to waste any more time.

—-

"Xisuma! We have a problem..." I texted.
"What's up Gri? Is this about the disturbance in the code of the server?"
"Um..Maybe? I think so. A portal of sorts opened above my bace."
"Oh geez. That's not good. I'll check it out. Anything else?"
"Yeah, someone fell through a portal. I think it's a kid, maybe 16 or 17. They are also injured."
"Send them to Stress to be healed. I'll come by and check on them later. Hopefully they have some recollection of why they are here."
"K. I'll go to stress now."

I heard my communicator ding but decided to ignore it for now. I quickly picked up the kid and headed to stress's place. Geez..This kid is heavy—

—-

"Stress!" Grian called out. "Hi Grian! Do you need something-" She spotted the teenager in Grian's arms. "Who's that?"

"Oh uh..I don't actually know. They kinda just appeared. I'm calling them purple for now because uh..you know." He gestured to the purple outfit. "Anyways. Purple is kinda hurt. Could you help heal  them?" "Yeah! Of course." She took purple from Grian's arms. "I'll heal them up."

"Thanks! Also X might drop by later, I got to get going! I have a bace to repair!" Grian waved and then flew off. "Cya Grian!" Stress shouted back, she took purple into her house and started healing them.

—-

Mumbo was finishing up his bace when a portal appeared in the heart of his bace. A lady, er..He didn't know their pronouns...A person fell from the heart onto the ground with a thump.

"Oh Jesus!" He grabbed his elytra and flew up to the heart of his bace. They weren't hurt, much to his relief. They were wearing a crown and some..odd clothes.

They started to wake up. "W-Who are you!" They shouted backing up in fear. "Where am I? This isn't my empire..."

"Empire?" He asked confused. "Your in my bace. You kinda came out a portal...Um..If you don't mind me asking what's your name? And pronouns..."

"Tell me your name first!" They growled pulling out a sword. "Woah! Hold on— I mean no harm. My name's Mumbo. He/Him."

They still seemed wary but they put their sword away much to his relief. "My name is Lizzy. My pronouns are she/her."

"Nice to meet you Lizzy. You know..You kinda look familiar.." He muttered the last part under his breath. "Likewise Mumbo. Um..What server am I in?" She asked looking around. "This doesn't look like EmpireSMP."

"Your in Hermitcraft. We should probably meet up with Xisuma and see how you got here. I don't think your whitelisted..." He said thoughtfully. He was a bit of a spoon but he was smart! Most of the time...

"Xisuma?" She said obviously confused. "Yeah. He's the admin." He said. "Oh..Alright! Um..Should we go now?" She asked. "Yeah. Here take one of my spare elytra's and some fireworks."

——
AN:and that's a wrap! I'm not feeling motivated enough to finish it right now. Might continue this later idk. I hope you enjoyed!

Words:669