VOTE!!

Helloo!! Soo...im bored...Why not write an au? Please comment on the AU you'd like for me to write!! I might do more than one...we'll see.                                                                                                                        

  ----White collar!AU. If you haven't watched White Collar, I highly recommend! I'm so sad its over but its okay, for now I shall satisfy myself with reading fanfics and writing this AU in the future possibly. RIP to Willie Garson btw :( He was such a kind soul.

Roles: Tommy as Neal Caffrey. Tubbo and Ranboo as kind of a shared Mozzie role. Purpled as Alex, Phil as Peter and Kristen as Elizabeth(for obvious reasons), Techno as Diana and Wilbur as Clinton.

Summary: Tommy is a renowned criminal, Phil picks up his case because some of the crimes aren't adding up. For one, Tommy is a nonviolent criminal, so why all of a sudden did he start to commit murders? When Tommy is finally brought in, Phil is shocked  to find out he turned himself in because he wants to find the guy responsible for framing him. Tommy eventually becomes Phil's CI after a lot of begging on his part(not that he'll admit to it) and throughout the whole ordeal Phil finds himself becoming fond of Tommy, but he can't adopt Tommy because he's 22.

..or so he thinks.

I mean sure, Tommy doesn't look 22, but that could be just genetics.

Sure, Tommy doesn't act 22, but that's because he didn't have a great childhood!

Sure..Tommy doesn't know common things but once again he didn't have a great childhood. Maybe he didn't go to school or something, he doesn't know! He won't go snooping just because his CI doesn't know basic terminology, right?

Spoiler: he does. It goes as well as you can expect. 

--Unnamed AU; DUAL POV. Both Wilbur and Tommy's POV. I'll  release Wilbur's pov first, or maybe I'll switch between them who knows?

Summary:Tommy becomes a paid super-villain to help Wilbur out since Tallulah is sick, and to keep himself afloat. Meanwhile, Wilbur becomes a paid hero to pay his daughter's medical bills.

..They pay him just enough to pay her medical bills but that's okay.

With his second job, he has enough to feed and shelter her.

He just feels bad that he had to leave Tommy on his own. Since he didn't have enough to take care of both of them, Philza and Tommy had a strained relationship and Tommy would much rather homeless than live with him and Techno..well he didn't have the emotional capacity to take care of a child.

The poor teenager was all alone.

-Spread your wings and heal, Theseus.

Summary:Tommy is running away from Dream when he finds a strange cave. Having no other choice, he enters the cave and finds a portal. It was similar to a nether portal but bigger. way bigger. It was scary, but..he no other choice, and so...he went through the portal.

aka Tommy arrives on Hermitcraft, meets strange people, and try to help them find their friend, Grian.

Along the way, he discovers his first adoptive father, encounters strange, mythical beings, gets found family(the hermits) and heals.

-Hero!Tommy AU no name haha 
But the hero company is evil.

Tommy is doing normal hero shit when Siren says something that confuses him. He asks the commission about a drug called "angel" but is only told to ignore it.

Confused and suspicious, he researches about it and finds out that the commission isn't all that in seems.

The commission isn't all good.

and..maybe the villains aren't all that bad.

-Undercover Knight!Tommy
Tommy goes undercover as a Knight. Kinda.

He is a spy working in the Midnight Gardens association, informally known as the Dream SMP. He is commissioned by General Technoblade, to protect his brother, King Wilbur. 

He goes to King Wilbur's coronation on a misson to protect the prince from assassins.

Everything goes fine! 

..except for the fact King Wilbur won't let him leave. 

-How Tommyinnit accidentally became a super-villian

possible other name: Amnesia was his name. 

Summary:Tommy has a pretty pog power. He can shape shift, who can also mimic hybrid features. Which is pretty awesome, since not many shapeshifters can mimic hybrid features. It would be even more awesome, if he wasn't also a trouble magnet. 

Somehow Tommy finds himself in a conundrum, when he finds Sheath, half dead in an alleyway.  He tries to help him, but as he is helping, he hears a flap of wings. Crowfather

In a panic, he shape shifts into Sheath, shoves him behind the dumpster, and has to pretend to be Sheath with very limited information and lying to the one person who knows him well. 

Well. At least he has an excuse with this injury. 

..Maybe he could fake amnesia. 

________________________________________________________________________________

BONUS AU:

 I just wanted to share this one, but I probably won't write it yet since most of the details aren't figure out.

Name: Of Aloes and Dandelions(OAAD)

Summary: Tommy has the ability to go back in time. Which is all fine and dandy until it starts to malfunction. Suddenly, he wakes up in a strange world, similar to his own, but also different. For starters, his brother, Wilbur, is king? What the hell.. Techno is a marquess, who abandoned the royal family name but still has good relations with Wilbur and himself. And Philza, Phil is the head priest of the church of death.

He still doesn't know how his mom fits into the picture, but that's the least of his problems. For one, he still has his powers, but they're still broken. Constantly bringing him back to random points in time.

What the hell is going on?

In which Vigilante!Tommy meets OAAD!Wilbur, Philza and Techno.