Chapter Six

Telling our families didn't go nearly as bad as I thought it was going to. Alex was happy for me. He knew how long I'd crushed on Justin for. Despite being best friends with Justin he still threatened to beat him if he hurt me. My parents were happy, but they embarassed me by giving me the sex talk. Reminding me that boys were not allowed in the bedroom and they would appreciate it if I didn't go into his bedroom without his parents around. I wanted to tell Sam in person, but he had gone to Boston for college as well. When he eventually was able to talk to me, he said that he was happy for me. He made me promise to be careful. He couldn't talk too long because he had gotten a job to help pay for school. I told him I loved him and I missed him. Justin said his parents were happy for us too. They always loved having me around. They had two boys. I had become close with his mother growing up. Kelly was like a second mom to me. Kelly and my mom had gotten really close so they agreed to share me. Michelle was happy to finally be able to talk about my relationship in public now. She was constantly telling me how much she hated that I found a boyfriend, especially since it was Justin. 

"I told you no one was going to have any issues with us being together. My mother is over the moon. She did threaten me though. If I hurt you she will make sure that I get my karma. Your brother and Sam sent over their threats as well." Justin said. We were hanging out at his house. His parents were still at work, but I was staying for dinner. They had invited my parents and I over.

"That's because they know if it ever happens, you'll be the one to hurt me. I could never hurt anyone. I'm sweet and innocent." I said, batting my eyelashes at him.

"Well if it were truly up to me you wouldn't be as innocent anymore." He said kissing my neck.

"It'll happen one day. I just want to make sure it's not rushed. I want my first time to be special. You know that." I said pushing him back.

"I know and I told you I'd wait. I am waiting. Not that you make it easy for me." We broke my parents rule and were laying in his bed.

"It isn't much easier for me." Ever since the first night together, we haven't done much but make out. We never had time before without risking getting caught. "My parents are going away next weekend, if you think you can sneak over..."

"If you'll allow me to sneak over I'll be there." He said kissing me.

"We'll see." I said getting off his bed. "Might have a hot date." I winked and headed downstairs.

"We'll see about that." He said, following after me. 

The following weekend my parents were getting ready to leave to go visit Alex at college. I couldn't go because of school. I had told them Michelle was spending the weekend with me and that we would most likely end up at her house anyway. They both kissed me goodbye and left. After they left I finished cleaning the kitchen and my bedroom. Justin was working still and I had to wait for him to finish a school assignment. I busied myself by getting ahead in my own school assignments. I had a few AP readings I figured I could get ahead with. I couldn't wait to be done with school. Michelle and I were planning to go to college together. I had no idea what I wanted to do after college but I figured I'd decide while I was in college. I must have fallen asleep because I was startled awake by Justin opening my bedroom door.

"Oh, sorry I didn't know you were sleeping. Your front door was unlocked. Which could be dangerous. A handsome man could just walk in and take you." He said walking over kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him to me, deepening the kiss.

"Maybe that's what I was hoping for." He lifted me from my desk chair and carried me to my bed. He placed me down gently and laid on top of me. I ran my fingers up his neck and into his hair. I kept kissing him. I grabbed at the bottom of his shirt and slowly started lifting it. When he raised his arms I pulled it off. Justin rolled so I was on top of him. I allowed him to take my shirt off. He rolled back on top of me, still kissing me. I helped him take off my pants and his. We lay there kissing for a while. He stopped and looked at me.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked, pulling a condom from his pants pocket.

"Yes, I'm sure." I said. After rolling on the condom, he moved back on top of me and kissed me. He slowly slid into me. I winced and he stopped looking at me. I nodded letting him know that it was okay.

After we made love, we just laid there. I was laying on Justin and he was running his fingers over my back. Michelle was right, it was painful the first time. It only hurt at first though. It was better than I thought it would be. Justin stopped rubbing my back and looked at me.

"I love you, Katie. I've never been so in love with anyone in my life." My heart felt full. He brushed my hair behind my ears.

"I love you, Justin. Please don't ever leave me." He rolled us onto our sides and pressed his lips against mine. He brought his hands to my hair and pulled me closer.

"I won't ever leave you, Katie. I promise. If it wasn't so socially unacceptable, I'd marry you right now." I felt my face blush bright red. We'd only been together nearly a year, I had no idea he even thought about marrying me.

"You are crazy, Justin. We're too young to get married. I need to finish high school and you need to finish college." I sat up pulling his t-shirt over my head.

"Then promise me that you will marry me one day." He reached into his jeans and pulled out a small box.

"Justin..." He pulled a small ring out of the box. It was silver with an infinity sign covered with diamonds.

"I'm not proposing. I'm just asking that you'll promise to marry me someday." He said, looking at me.

"I promise that I'll marry you someday, Justin." I told him. He pushed the ring onto my left hand. He leaned forward and kissed me. 

"I love you, Katie. I'm the happiest I've ever been with you. You push me to be better and do better. I never knew it was possible to feel this way about anyone ever." He said, pulling me close to him.

"You've only made me fall deeper in love with you since that first night, Justin. You're everything I've always wanted." I kissed his cheek. He laid me on my back, laying on top of me deepening the kiss. We made love one more time before falling asleep in each other's arms. I knew I wanted to be with Justin for the rest of my life. There was no one else who could make me feel that way that he had. 

The Second Time's the CharmOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara