Part 24

(You broke the kiss first, and you can see now that he looks more calm. He wrapped a hand around you protectively and looked at Pansy.)

Draco: If you ever interwine with us again, I'm not going to hesitate of throwing the cruciatus curse and then obliviate you afterwards. Lets go guys.  (His harm was still around you and you started walking. )

Blaise: I'm going inside, if you need anything ask me, bye. 

You: Bye! 

Draco: Do you wanna go for a walk with me? (He asked taking your hand in yours but you put it aside.)

Draco: You are mad at me or something? Right?
(He asked furrowing his eyebrows.)

You: Well of course I'm mad at you Draco! Why didn't you trust me? (You asked but he couldn't find any words. )

Draco: I-I'm sorry...after I did it I realized my mistake...  (You looked in his eyes and all you saw was honesty. When he raised his eyes from the ground and they met each other, you couldn't help but smile at how handsome he looked in the moon light.)

Draco: Why are you smiling? (He said and smiled too.)

You: To make you smile too...
(You answered and in that moment he pushed you backwards and you ended up in the lake. )

You: DRACO MALFOY! (You yelled and he bursted into laughter, jumping in the lake too.  He came closer and putted a strand of your hair behind your ear. )

Draco: You are...beautiful indeed.
(He said and you crashed without any word your lips on his.  He kissed you with passion and then lowered his lips on your neck sucking and leaving you with bite marks along it, while you moaned and runned your fingers through his hair.)

Draco: Come--
(He said and dragged you outside the water to the castle.)

You: Where? 

Draco: To my dorm.
(He said with the typical Draco Malfoy charming smirk. )

You: You horny little-- (But you couldn't finish as he picked you up effortlessly and throwed you on his shoulder. )

——————
(Next morning you woke up with a smile placed on your lips as you saw the sleeping blonde next to you. You came closer to him and buried your head into his naked chest. )

Draco: Morning babe.
(He said wrapping a hand around you. 

You: Morning love.

(After a couple of minutes you got up, got dressed and maked your way to the Great Hall holding hands.  You look at your fingers which were interwined with his and you smile. )

You: We haven't done this in such a  long time. 

Draco: Yes, indeed. 
(And while you walked in the Great Hall you felt everyone's eyes on you. Everyone stoped doing what they were doing and just stared at you two. But in their eyes you can find pity and understanding. )

You: What's going on? (You asked Draco who was confused as you were.  Draco: I don't know, lets go to Blaise.)

(You noded and took a seat next to Draco in front of Blaise, which had a big smirk on his face. )

You: What's with that smirk and what's going on here? 

Blaise: What do you mean? (He asked pretending to eat, but the smirk betrayed him. )

You: Why is everyone staring at us? 

Draco: Spit it out already! 

Blaise: Well...guys, I'm definitely not the one that spread rumors about Pansy Parkinson being a slut that forced Draco to be her boyfriend. (He said with a bigger smirk and your eyes widened.)

(You looked at Draco who was trying hard not to laugh, since everyone were looking at you two. )

You: Blaise, you know how much I love you, right? (You said sarcastically with a big smile. )

Blaise: See Draco? (She loves me! He exclaimed, and you punched playfully at his arm making him groan.  Draco speechless was looking at you.)

You: And I love you too...
(You said wrapping a hand around Draco's neck.)

Draco: I love you too...
(He said placing a soft kiss on your lips.  )

Blaise: Ew, guys you are so gross when you're so cute!

You: Blaise, that literally makes no sense. (You said laughing. )

Draco: When does he ever makes sense?

(He said with a laughter that was interrupted when the Great Hall fell in complete silence looking at someone that entered the room.  You looked at who was. Pansy Parkinson. All students were whispering between them, making fun of her. Some of them gave her disgusted faces, making her scream that resounded in all the Great Hall, before storming out of there, pure anger flowing through her veins.  After she left, laughter from everyewhere filled the air. And for a moment you felt whole. You had everything you've ever wished for: your beloved boyfriend, and a silly best friend.)

Hello sorry I have been away and there was no wifi. Anyways hope u enjoyed this chapter. There is one more chapter till season 2. And don't worry season three is going to have so much drama. Love ya guys 😘