Part 32

(You slammed the door behind you and looked around the bedroom.)

You: Great, we have the bed in the same room, and we are going to share a bathroom. (You muttered to yourself. You examined in silence each book cover and you couldn't remember a single action or play from them. You gently touched your stuff, trying to remember something, anything really, but nothing. Just a big, wide hole in your head. You approached the window, to look at the sky, but in the moment you touched the frame, a sharp pain occurred in your heart and you jumped back, breathing heavily, as you watched in shock the window, but as curious as you where, you approached it again, until hot tears started running down your cheeks.)

(You startled when the door swung wide open revealing Draco which face completely changed when he saw the tears from your cheeks.)

Draco: What happened? (He asked concerned, approaching you as you quickly wiped the tears away with your sleeve.)

You: Don't pretend that you care, Malfoy, please just leave me alo-

Draco: I'm not leaving until you tell me what the hell is going on! (You were speechless, and besides that you had no idea what happened. Your reaction was weird, almost like you already felt that way before in the same spot.)

Draco: If you not going to talk, I swear to God-

You: I-I don't know what happened either. (You cut him off.)

Draco: What do you mean you don't know Y/l/n?! You were fucking crying, seriously?

You: Just leave me alone, I don't know. (You said and exited your room to find your friends. You walked down the corridor looking everywhere, but you got lost.)

You: That's the way...I think. (You muttered to yourself. But then you bumped into a hard chest, that maked you fall backwards. Then his hand reached for yours and you got up.)

You: Hey...Cedric, sorry I didn't see you...

Cedric: It's fine, are you ok? (He said with a small smile.)

You: Yeah, I need to find my friends, have you seen them? Harry or Ron, anyone? I kinda got lost...
(You said with a chuckle and he laughted.)

Cedric: Yeah, they are in the Great Hall, straight then right to the first door.

You: Thanks...umm see you later.

Cedric: See you! (You walked into the Great Hall and spotted your friends that were talking and laughing together so you approached them.)

You: Hey, guys, may I steal Blaise for a second?

Harry: Yeah, sure! (You and Blaise walked out of the Great Hall. You wanted to know exactly what was happening. What happened ten minutes ago.)

Blaise: Yeah, Y/n, what's up?

You: So, I'm telling you this, because, we shared a dorm, and maybe you know what happened.

Blaise: What happened? (He asked worried.)

You: I know it's stupid, but when I approached the window from my dorm, I started...crying! Out of no where, and there was a lot of pain may I add. What is happening?

(Blaise looked stunned for a second. But then he took a big breath and regained his composure.)

Blaise: I remember...that you used to cry a lot in that spot. I caught you a couple of times...other that that I don't know...it's weird though.

You: Why was I crying? (You asked and confusion took over you, feeling that pitch in your heart all over again.)

Blaise: It's in the past Y/n, I don't want to bring the sadness back now that you're finally happy, right?

You: Right. (You swallowed.) See you later. (And after he waved you made your way to the library hundreds of questions still haunting you.)

(It was a weird feeling, because the more you learned about your past, the more curious you where. You grabbed a random book from the shelf "Hogwarts: A history" and took a seat on a chair, trying to remember something, but the feeling was unbearable. You wanted to learn more, to learn who you really are, and what's up with that mistery blond, named Draco Malfoy. There was something about him that you couldn't explain, a strong feeling that reminded you of love, but also pain...a lot of it.)

(After classes, you wanted to explore the castle more, as you read in the book you wanted to see the most tallest tower: the Astronomy tower. After climbing a lot of stairs you finally entered it and you though is was stunning, the view, the sky... until you felt like a dagger stabbing your heart and you let a loud groan out of pain, falling to your knees, tears running incessantly down your hot cheeks.)

(You touched your chest, where you heart might be, almost holding it in one place to not fall apart. You couldn't move, couldn't speak to get help, your body felt helpless, in pain and you started sobbing, hoping that someone would find you. You let your body fall on the ground, and the darkness take control over you. In the morning you woke up, with your eyes still closed, feeling a warm presence behind you. You turned around and your eyes grew wide, starting to scream.)

Draco: Merlin, shut it!! (He yelled and you felt his cold hand that was still wrapped around your waist tightly. When he opened his eyes, the realization hit him and jumped two feet away from the bed, leaving you with a complete mixed up face.)

You: D-did you...umm...slept here? (You asked hesitantly, swallowing hard.)

Draco: ME?!HA, I don't think so! That's not the point right now! (He raised suddenly his voice and you startled.)

You: So you did... (With said with a smirk, taunting, but your face fell when you saw his expression.)

Draco: TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT! I FUCKING FOUND YOU UNCONSCIOUS ON THE FLOOR! (He yelled. Then you remembered. You remembered all the pain from the moment you entered the Astronomy tower.)

You: I don't wanna talk to you about it! Why do you care so much? You obviously hate me! (You said and looked on the ground, leaving him speechless for the first time.)

Hey guys sorry that I haven't been really working on this one thst much also with school starting back and after school acrivites involving musical theater dance singing and stuff Yea any quad love u all!!