Chapter 13

(Draco was looking everywhere for you, until he saw you sleeping on a couch. He came closer and stared at you. He wanted you so badly, but he wasn't sure you want him too.  He put his hands underneath you, lifting you into his arms he carried you to your bed.He sat down next to you and took you in his arms,cuddling you till your eyes closed and you fell asleep.  You woke up a little confused in the morning, because you knew you were asleep on a couch, but when you saw Draco next to you, you realized that he had brought you here. You turned to face him and just stared at him. "He's so handsome," you say in your mind. )

Draco: You know I can see you right? (And he smiles, with his eyes still closed.)

You: Did I wake you? 

Draco: Nope, I've been awake for an hour. 

You: Really?  (He opened his eyes and moved his body closer to yours. He looked deeply into your eyes and then at your lips. He closed his eyes and his body drew itself closer you then knew what he was going to do. He was going to kiss you, this time you gave in not  resist. You got so close that your lips almost touched, but at that moment Pansy bursted into the room. )

Pansy: Holy sh*t!! OMG! Wait until everyone hears about this!!! 

You: NO! It's not what it looks like! 

Draco: If you walk through that door I'm going to kill you!

Pansy: Sorry,  too late! (She says with a smirk and she winks at Draco's angry face. )

Draco: Pansy, you're such a b*tch! Come on Y/n!  (Pansy started running, and Draco pulled your hand. )

Draco: We gotta stop her!  (You two started running after her down the stairs. )

You: Pansy stop!! 

Pansy: DRACO AND Y/N SLEPED TOGETHER!!!!!!

(Everyone there looked at you confused and then started laughing because they had proof in front of them: you were still holding hands and you also were still wearing your Yule Ball outfit. )

You: Sh*t! (You say and you look at Draco not knowing what to do. )

Draco: Let's get out of here! (He throws you an evil look.  You run back to your room still holding hands. Draco closes the door magically and pins you to the wall. 

Draco: Now...where were we? 

You: Here!  (You say and you pulled him closer and kissed him passionately.)

You: Were gonna get in trouble (You say taking off his shirt.)

Draco: Then lets be in trouble together. (You smile at him and he picks you up and throws you on his bed. He takes off your dress and keep kissing you as if he wanted to do that in too much time. You both wanted each other so much, and your heart was telling you that he was the chosen one. )

Draco: I have waited too long to do this!

You: Just shut up. (You say and you putted your finger on his soft and wet lips.)

(After an hour you both fell asleep  exhausted, cuddling each other.  You felt so protected and safe in his arms that you never wanted to let him go.  At one point you woke up very happy because he was  finally yours. You looked at your watch and rubbed your eyes once more. It was 11 o'clock!)

You: DRACO WAKE UP! (You say desperately.)

Draco: Why? Can't I sleep in a little longer?

You: It's 11am! 

Draco: And? (He says indifferently.  You started getting dressed. )

Draco: Don't dress up! I like you more like this. Please... for me!

You: We have missed three classes, and if we don't hurry up we will get into a bigger mess. 

Draco: I got what I wanted badly, so why should I care? 

You: Oh, like what? Come o- 

Draco: babe...  (You kiss him lightly.)

You: Now get dressed already! 

Draco: Aww you're so cute when you're bossy... 

You: Draco... (You give him your serous face.)

Draco: Fine.

(You rushed downstairs and entered the classroom. From running  you tripped and dropped all of your books from your hand on the floor and the whole class started laughing. Professor Snape seemed really irritated and angry. )

Snape: Why are you two so late?! 

You: Well...umm...I got lost on the coridors and Draco- 

Draco: We oversleped.  (You whisper to him)

You: We're going to get in trouble! 

Snape: Sit down, after you have finished all of your classes you must meet me in my office, he said angrilly.  (After classes you met Draco in the coridors.)

You: I told you we're gonna get in trouble! Why did you say that? 

Draco: Because... 

You: Anyway we're talking about it later...now come on, we don't want to be late!  (You enter Snape's office really nervous. Your forehead and hands start to sweat.)

Snape: Detention both of you! This week you are going to stay after school to write essays. Now...miss Y/n leave, I need to talk with Mr. Malfoy. 

You: Yes...of course. (You say and you leave, but curiosity ground you, you stand by the door to listen in.

Snape: HOW COULD YOU?! ARE YOU WITH Y/N!? Wait until your father hears about this! 

Draco: My father? What has any of this got to do with him? 

Snape: You will not understand it now Draco, but I want what's  best for you... 

Draco: For what's best for me? I mean keeping me away from the person that I love you think that that's what best for me?  (As soon as he uttered those words, he put his hand to his mouth and shed tears. )

Snape: WHAT DO YOU MEAN LOVE HER!!! YOU CAN'T LOVE A MUGGLE- BORN! I will write a letter to your father right now, right this minute and don't you move from here.

You leaned against the door and started crying quietly.