Part 37

Y/n POV
(For some fucked up reason I got detention too. With both of them...  It was Thursday, and after school I had detention with Cedric and Draco. Of course I was still mad at them...it passed just two days. Draco was completely ignoring me, Cedric was following me everywhere like a lost puppy even if I pushed him away everytime. And no matter how many times he tried to apologize, he had to show action, not only words. But I wonder...if Draco would apologize would I forgive him? Oh, what are you talking about? Of course he is never going to apologize.  I woke up from day dreaming when Ginny placed a hand on my shoulder.)

Ginny: You haven't touched your food, Y/n...

Y/n: I-I'm not so hungry...  (My eyes were searching for the slytherin blonde everywhere in the Great Hall...until I saw him. And somehow it broke my heart. He was sitting alone, staring into space at the end of the table.)

Y/n: What's up with Draco? (I asked quietly, not succeding of holding myself.)

Ginny: I-don't know...and now that you mentioned it-  (He was always sitting with Crabbe and Goyle laughing and maybe making fun of everyone...but I wonder who did Draco punched this week, my curiosity was eating me alive.)

Blaise: I think I know what's wrong, besides what happened two days ago. (He said taking a sip from his pumpkin juice.)

Y/n: What? 

Blaise: Every year his family is organizing some bullshit of a party with important wizards and all, and that's his mood when it's happening...  (I looked at him, and he was staring into his plate. What's so wrong about it? This man is full of secrets...  The nightmare may begin since I finished classes. I made my way to the library, were we had detention.  Cedric and Madam Pince were already there, but no sight of Draco. I nodded with a smile as we waited for Draco to show up.)

Pince:I'm afraid you will begin without- 

Draco: I-I'm here, sorry for being late,
(He said but never looked once at me.)

Pince: Very well, you may begin by sorting those, without wands of course. Until curfew it should be all done.  My face fell when I saw a table with mountains of books. I stared at them for a couple of seconds, I took a big breath and started picking up looking at the front cover and walking through the shelves looking for the certain topic.  Cedric was already helping, looking continously at me, obviously holding himself of telling me something, but Draco took a seat and looked at the sky.)

(Twenty minutes have passed and he still wasn't doing anything. Cedric didn't complained as much as he wanted to, but we had one hour and a half left to finish it and we still have a lot of them, so I took perpective and walked to him.  I stood in front of him, my arms crossed to my chest. His gaze finally met my eyes and it was an awkward silence, as he waited for me to speak.)

Y/n: We are not going to finish in time if you're not helping us. (I said trying to remain calm.)

Draco: Oh, I'm sorry. (He said sarcastically, I thought that you and Diggory made a great team, isn't that right? He clenched his jaw furiously.  God, he is still mad about that? That's it. That was my last drop...)

Y/n: You know what? (I said laughing but there was no humor in it and he smirked.) Go to hell...  (His face fell and I turned my back on him, walking angrilly to get some more books. It was getting late and we've done only half of them so I picked up more books than usual but tripped my foot on the library table and fell on the hard floor with a loud noise, my lip colliding with a corner of a book, making it bleed.)

(Before I could get up, I saw Cedric and Draco near me, stretching their hands towards me to help me. I looked at both of them before I took a decision. I got up by myself, cleaning the dust off my robe. Their hands fell and I looked at Draco who was now looking on the floor. That will teach both of them that I'm totally capable of taking care of myself, not needing fights, hate and jealousness.  I picked up the books carefully and continued my work of sorting them to the right shelves without any words.  After we finally finished and looked for my bag, I saw Draco placing the last book on the shelves and I smiled a bit. After my little 'accident' he actually helped us.)

(I took my bag and my eyes met the blue ones. I gived him a small smile and exited the library, going back to my dorm to read something as always.)

Hey all sorry for the short chapter I've been quite tired lately and very busy love you all xx