Part 36

Y/n POV
(The next morning I woke up and noticed Draco was already gone. I made my usual morning routine and entered the Great Hall, but I was stopped by someone and I swallowed not sure what to say. He obviously wanted me. He was cute, but I craved someone else, someone that made my heart beat a million times per minute, someone that gived me butterflies in my stomach for only thinking of him, someone that my heart wanted.)

Y/n: Umm...hi Cedric.

Cedric: I wanted to talk to you, but-

Y/n: Yeah, I was in my dorm most of the times...(I cutted him off and my gaze landed on a certain blonde, right above Cedric's shoulder.)

(Draco had already his eyes set on us, clenching his jaw and pushing his plate away slowly.)

Draco POV
(I grabbed the edge of the table furiously at the sight of him talking to her. I needed to control my anger, but when I saw him placing a hand on her shoulder I snapped. I got up and started walking to them, eyes falling on me, but I could care less at this point. And why the hell is she wearing that skirt?!)

Draco: Hands off, Diggory... (Great, play calm on the outside, meet hell on the inside.)

Cedric: What's your problem? (He said turning to face me.)

Y/n POV
Draco: Ask me that again. (He said into a provocative way, that made me swallow hard. Oh, no.)

Cedric: I said...what. is. your. problem?(He said calmly. The guys visibly wanted to fight, but I won't let them. Draco pushed him backwards and Cedric stepped a bit back, losing his balance.)

Cedric: Y/n, lets just go. (He said to me. Oh, God, I'm mortified. How am I suppose to handle it? Obviously he said it on purpose.)

Y/n: I-

Draco: You're not going anywhere with that git. (He said to me harshly, making me gasp. What has got into him)

Cedric: Git? I think you are the one, can't you see the way you treat her? (He asked and I started to get angry for some reason. I pushed Cedric's hand away from my shoulder and he frowned.)

Cedric: What did I do? (He asked me and I clenched my jaw, two pairs of eyes looking at me intently.)

Y/n: I'm done, I'm sorry, I tried to walk away but he caught my wrist.

Draco: Leave her right this instant! (He yelled and everyone was now staring at us.)

Cedric: I will leave her when she tells me to, Malfoy! Isn't that right, Y/n, you didn't tell me to leave you alone a few days ago... (He smirked.) No! Fuck, don't bring that out! (Draco's face fell and he approached me, breathing havilly staring at me in disbelief.)

Draco: What does he mean? (He said quitely but anger can be heard from his voice. My legs were shaking and I did my best not to let tears fall.)

Y/n: I-I didn't-

Cedric: I kissed her. (He said with a bigger smirk and I couldn't hold my tears anymore. Draco looked like he was about to kill him. I tried to hold him back, calm him down, but he stepped closer to him and took Cedric by surprise. His punch collided with his face so hard, that he was thrown on the floor. He quickly got up and wipped his nose which was bleeding. I gasp fell my lips when Cedric fought back.)

Y/n: STOP IT! (I yelled, sobbing continously. I was there, watching them, as my hand covered my mouth, crying because there was nothing I could do else than just run for help.)

(I bought professor Mcgonagall because she was the first I saw on the corridor. She used a spell to separate them away. When my eyes met the blue ones, the guilt was evident in them and I shook my head in disbelief.)

Mcgonagall: In my office right this instant! You too miss Y/l/n... (I nodded and I looked at the boys on the floor staring at me. Cedric had blood all over his mouth and nose and on the other hand, Draco had a big bruise on the eye. They looked at me with guilt written all over their faces, and I felt bad for both of them. I wanted to leave both of them there, turn my back without remorse, but I couldn't. I couldn't because of that blonde slytherin, who is slowly turning my world upside down.)

(I approached them and stretched my hand for him to hold on to, but he didn't take it. Instead, he turned his head aside and got up by himself and left. What did I do to be treated like this? He is the one that started it all in the first place and I am standing like a fool trying to help him. Of course, Cedric like always provoked him, he is guilty as much as he is, but Draco came first and he is the one mad at me! It was supposed to be the other way around... I can't do this anymore. I gived my hand to Cedric which he took it without hesitation and turned on my heel to go to Mcgonagall office.)

(I entered the office, Cedric following me and I saw that Draco was already there.)

Mcgonagall: Mister Malfoy, it is the second time this week that this is happening!

Y/n: Second? (I looked right at him, but he avoided my eyes. He looked anywhere but not me.)

Mcgonagall: Miss Y/l/n, tell me what happened...

(And I didn't hesitate. I told her exactly what happened without remorse. I was sick of lying and saving them. And at that moment I had to, because I didn't want to be in the middle of them, of their problems, ever again.)

Sorry for the short chapter
Love you all