Chapter 15 (Season 2)

*After 1 week* 

(Suddenly you felt a cold, soft hand on your face. You yawned, opened your eyes and when you saw Draco caressing your face you smiled. )

Draco: Good morning sunshine. 

You: Morning, (you say and you wrapped a hand around him) didn't know you're still here... 

Draco: Well, who wouldn't stay... you're irresistible.  (You giggled slightly and started staring at him. It was everything you ever wanted. )

Draco: I'll give you a tip. 

You: Lets hear it.

(Draco whispered to you: Make a photo... it will last longer,  he winked at you and stand up. )

You: No!! Don't leave!!! 

Draco: The last time I checked is Monday today. 

You: Oh God!!!! We have a potions test today!! I didn't even studied! 

Draco: Looks like I really twisted your thoughts didn't I? (He said and he started laughing.) Y/n...the test is next Monday. 

You: Ugh..right...thank Merlin. 

Draco: Come on, dress up we gotta go to breakfast, I'm starving. 

You: Fine, wait for me.

(After you got dressed in school uniform, you got your usual perfume of roses, you entered the great hall holding hands and everyone stared at you two, especially Pansy, who looked like she had a little more and exploded, but you didn't care. You sat down at the table, and Pansy sat down next to you. She looked at you, did not greet you, but instead her hand suddenly trembled and she dropped her glass of pumpkin juice on your clothes. )

Draco: Hey! Watch out Pansy! 

Pansy: Omg! I am so so sorry, please forgive me!She took a napkin and pretended to wipe your uniform, trying to show an innocent and worried face. 

You: Ugh, it's fine, just let me do it.

(You looked at her and you knew she did it on purpose, she always did things "by mistake" in the last week, but you didn't feel like starting a fight, especially since everyone in the great hall had their eyes on you. You looked at Draco. )

You: Oh, I have one more uniform, but I don't have one more robe... 

Draco: I think I have one more, you can have it.

(He looked at Pansy and smirked at her on purpose, because her plan didn't work...actually she maked things worse for her, "now Y/n will wear his robe!" she thought. Pansy became so jealous of the two of them that she was going to do anything to separate them. She was able to start rummors about them just to end up in Draco's arms ... she liked him since 5th year and she was not willing to give up so easily. )

Draco: Love, you can find my robe in my wardrobe, me and Pansy need to have a little chat. Come outside, he said to Pansy and grabbed her wrist. )

You: Umm, ok, thanks. (You gived him a kiss on his cheek, he smiled at you and when he turned his face to Pansy, he completely changed his mood and throwed an ugly face at her.)

(When Draco grabbed her wrist, she turned red, not because everyone was looking at them, but because he finally touched her, making her fight more than ever for his love.  You headed to your room to change your wet clothes.  In the meantime...  Draco and Pansy came out of everyone's eyes, he took a deep breath and looked at her very nervous. )

Draco: How could you?! It's the hundredth time this week when you bother my girlfriend, you lie and say it's by mistake! How many times do I have to tell you to leave her alone ?!