Part 33

Y/n POV
(I watched his now angry face that somehow brought shivers down my whole body. He was really upset, I could see right trough him, though I don't understand why he's  so mean to me... One moment he humiliates me, the other he is concerned about me. I needed answers.)

Y/n: Draco? (I asked for the first time his name and I instantly took his attention. His blue, mesmerizing eyes we're now connected to mine, and for some reason...I didn't want to look away...I didn't want to let go.)

Draco: What? (He asked quietly.)

Y/n: What happened between us? Before...you know...I was obviated? (I swallowed, still staring at him.)

Draco: I don't wanna talk about it! It's not like we are friends, right? (He said sarcastically, but I could tell his voice cracked in the middle of the sentence and somehow broke my heart.)

Y/n: You know what? If I tell you what happened last night, what I felt, because technically I didn't do anything in the first place, will you tell me about our...umm...past?
(I asked kinda embarrassed because I was talking with my enemy this way.)

Draco: Yes. (He said, but didn't quite convinced me.)

Y/n: Ok, so...when I entered the Astronomy Tower, I literally felt like a dagger stuck in my heart, understood? And then I fainted--I guess...

Draco: And I'm supposed to believe that? (He asked laughing without humor, and I felt tears blurring my vision.)

Y/n: You really don't give a shit about me after all, do you? I'M LITERALLY TELLING YOU SOMETHING, and you don't even hear it... (And with that I exited the dorm, making my way outside to clear my head that was pounding like crazy. Sitting down  on the wet, soft grass. I looked at the lake in front of me and for one moment I could swear I saw Draco splashing water on me. I blinked quickly and I started crying again.)

Y/n: NO! NOT AGAIN! (I yelled grabbing my head with both hands, standing up and trying to close my eyes.)

(I felt like I was losing my mind. I gasped for air and my back collided with the tree behind me as I jumped at the contact. Then I saw Draco approaching me with a big devilish smirk and something in his eyes, I couldn't define. They were cold, stormy and he was haunting me...wanting to hurt me. He took out his wand and pointed it at me, trying to grab my hands.)

Y/n: NO! Leave me alone!!! (I screamed again with all my might. My knees collided with the hard ground, along with my hands starting crying out loud for help.Then I felt strong arms wrapped around me trying to calm me down.)

Draco: Y/n, what the hell is happening?!!

(In the moment I heard his voice I turned around in his grip and couldn't realize if it was in a vision or it was real...so I screamed...loud. I tried to push him away, but that caused him to hold me tighter. My body was shaking, and I just wanted to escape him. )

Y/n: You're not real...you're not real...(I whispered, trying to calm myself down.)

Draco: What are you talking about? Y/n, I'm right here...are you... alright?

Y/n: YOU. ARE. NOT. REAL!

(He grabbed my wet cheeks with his both hands and caressed them, but I stepped back and tripped on a branch and fell backwards, a bit groan leaving my lips from the pain.)

Y/n: P-please don't hurt me...

Draco: Y/n, why would you think that? I would never hurt you...c-can I...hold you?

Y/n: NO! (I yelled and instantly got up, running to the castle for help. I runned down the corridors and I felt a hand grabbing my hand.)

Cedric: Merlin, Y/n! (He exclaimed worried and I hugged him tight, taking him by surprise.)

You:P-please help me...(I whispered before collapsing in his arms.)

Blaise POV
Blaise: Draco, after she wakes up, you will walk in there, and talk to her. And stop this thing you are trying to do mate...its bullshit. (I demanded and saw Ginny, Hermione, Harry and Ron walking to us.)

Ginny: Is she ok? (She asked concerned and I gave her a small, encouraging smile.)

Blaise: I hope so...

Harry: What the hell happened?

Blaise: Ask that son of a bitch right here! (I clenched my saw at Draco.)

Draco: I didn't do a fucking thing! (He said nervous and I let a sarcastic huff.)

Blaise: Maybe that's the problem...Draco Malfoy. That you didn't do anything.
(I said and leave him speechless.)

Sorry that this chapter is so short online work and school is pretty busy.

Also what do you think about me doing the POVs like Y/n POVs let me know.
Love you all xx