⚠️Chapter 27⚠️

⚠️Mature themes⚠️

Draco: Get on the bed right now don't push me. (He snapped while climbing on top of me. We were back in our dorm after the big ordeal at the party, and Draco was pissed off, very very pissed off. He then put a spell on the door so no one could enter and put a spell on the room to quiet the noises. He then began slapping your ass, making you whine and squirm. )

Draco: I don't give a fuck about how much it hurts, or how much you whimper and complain; I'm fucking you as hard as I can, and there's not a single thing you can do about it."

You: Ah (You gulp while nodding)
( He smiles and then his rage begun He started slapping your face roughly, making your skin sting and the room spin, from the firewhisky you had. You actually were starting to enjoy this this was nothing like you had ever experienced before and this was your first time but you were so ready not like you had a choose but you were with the one you loved and that was okay.

Draco Spread your legs now, Whore. (You were scared but excited also that new nickname you actually liked it.)

You: You're scary when you're drun-

Draco- Stop talking and spread your fucking legs. (He snapped, tucking his pants down. I bit my lip, noticing how hard he was.)

Draco: God, seeing you kissing Blaise like that- you're mine, all fucking mine.

You: Draco- I didn't know. I don't like Blaise like tha- (You whimpered for what felt like the millionth time tonight.)

Draco: I have been so mad at myself for falling for Pansy about thinking it was the right choice about the video, it wasn't all that time I just wanted to hold you touch you kiss you. And now you kissing Blaise. (His face turned from sad to raging mad.)

You: I know, I'm sorry.

Draco: I don't want to hear it.I don't want you to think for a single second that I'd ever cheat on you, because I wouldn't, even if the most beautiful girl in the world stepped into my path. Actually that's wrong- because the most beautiful girl is you- fuck it." (I moaned, thrashing against Draco as his strong body pinned me up against the sheets while he kissed my collarbone, moving up to my neck.)

Draco let go went to his draw and pulled out a pair of scissors and hopped back on top of me. He split open your brand new dress.

You: That was expensive. (You whined, not realising how much of an annoying drunk I was.)

Draco: I'll have 5 of that same dress sent to you by tomorrow. (He snapped.) But right now, your bodies all mine, all for my pleasure.
( You nodded sheepishly as Draco kissed you.)

Draco: Oh, you dirty little girl." (He muttered) Not wearing a bra. I'm sure Zabini liked that didn't he?

(You shook your head, whimpering as Draco pressed his hand against your neck pulling your head up.)

Draco: I'm going to make sure that this sticks into that head of yours. I don't everrr want to see you with anyone else again. Ever.

Draco: That's it ( He said, obviously pleased to see you writhing in the mixture of pain and pleasure underneath him.
And who do you belong to?

You: You. ( You whispered.)

Draco: Louder. No one can hear you so say it again. (He demanded.)