Chapter 10

You woke up early, but you were still very upset about what happened the day before. You looked at Draco sleeping. "He is so handsome,, you said in your mind ... "it would be perfect if he really loved me," you say. You go take a shower when you get out you notice that Draco has gone maybe he has Quidditch practice.  You hope on sitting on your bed with your hair wet and wrapped in a towel. You  take  out your diary and start writing down everything that has been happening  and that is floating around in your mind, that you wanted to become  reality. )You say to yourself not realizing that you are speaking out loud.)

Dear Diary, 
I really thought Draco liked me, or maybe even loved me, but I was wrong. He only wanted me for his perverse desires, and then he left me in front of his "friends".  I feel terrible and I didn't  have to do what I did, until I was sure he had feelings for me. I had a moment of weakness, a moment when I was no longer interested in the world around me and what they would say. I thought he loved me, but I was naive. I don't know if I will ever be able to forgive him again, but in me there is already a conflict between my mind that says to forgive him, and my heart that wants him so much.

(When you took your eyes off the diary, you saw that Draco was staring at you.)

  You: What do you want? 

 Draco: From you? The list would be too long, so I don't want to bore you. 

 You: Yeah, right. 

 Draco: What were you writing? 

 You: I didn't know you were interested. 

 Draco: Will you tell me or not? 

 You: Of course not! You idiot!! Sorry...I'm in a bad mood. No! Wait! I take that back! Actually you deserved it!

Draco: Decide once!

You: You deserved it.

Draco: Its obvious that you have no experience.

You: In what? Anyway, I don't care!

After you went to the bathroom to change into your uniform, you went downstairs to have breakfast in the great hall and went to class. In to the first break you went outside, sat on a bench and started reading, but someone sits next to you. It was Cedric.

Cedric: Hi Y/n! 

You: Hi! What's up?
(Draco was looking at you very jealous while talking to his friends. )

Cedric: We are still going together to the Yule ball right?

You: Of course! (Suddenly you see Draco approaching the two of you. )

Draco: I think I'm falling in love...

You: What you know about love?! (And you start nervously laughing. )

Cedric: I got what you need Y/n... (You smile to make Draco jealous, and Cedric he putted his hand on your shoulders.)

Draco: Don't you dare touch her!! (He said really angry and boil up like a bull ready to charge. "Well it worked,, you said into your mind excited. )

You: Aww, who are you to say that? (His mommy? )

Draco: Yeah, right, very funny, now Diggory, get your hands off her!

Cedric: So you get what you please? No way. She doesn't even want you! (Draco has hit the anger max that he took out his wand and pointed it at him. Cedric suddenly got up from the bench and took out his wand too.

You: NO!!!

Draco: Crus- )You hurried and get in front of Cedric before he could cast the curse. )

You: Please stop!! )He stopped and looked deep into your frightened eyes. )

Mcgongall: What's going on here?! Detention all of you, be in my office in 5 minutes!

You: I'm sorry that I got you into this Cedric...

Cedric: It's fine, it's not your fault... ( He looks at Draco who looked like he was ready to explode out of jealousy.

You: Lets go now, Malfoy!

Draco: Yeah right, ugh

You three enter her office.

Mcgonagall: Great, have a sit I'll bring you papers and pens, you are gonna write an essay about everything that you did this year in potions class. I have to organize the Yule Ball, so please excuse me, and she leaves. 
(Draco starts playing with your long hair. You whisper)

You: Leave me alone. 

Draco: I'm bored!! 

You: Since when do I care? 

Draco: Since you wanted me.  (An awkward silence fell between the two of you, and Cedric looked at him jealously. )

You: Yeah right! The only thing I want from you is to LEAVE ME ALONE!

You said this hard because it was far from true, you looked back at your paper, you started writing, but you could feel Draco's hungry eyes looking at you. After writing about half a page you see a paper bird flying on your desk.

Dear Y/n,
I know that you enjoyed two nights ago... Can you be my date at the Yule Ball? Yours, Draco Malfoy.

You looked at him smiling, and crumple the paper in purpose. He left you a face like "Seriously?,,. (You remembered that tomorrow is the ball and you don't know who you're going with. You looked at Draco and then at Cedric. You knew you wanted to go with Draco with all your heart, but after he did, you were just not sure. You thought you fell in love with him, but you don't think that he feels the same way. After you finish the essay, you met Hermione outside and talked for hours about what happened.

Hermione: I think you should do what your heart wants.

You: I know, but I am not sure he feels the same way. I feel like he doesn't even have feelings!

Hermione: Then you will be the one to bring them to the surface.

You: You're right!

Hermione: I am always right! (You started laughing, and you remembered something. )

You: How was your date with Ron?!!

Hermione: It was amazing, he is a totall gentleman...

You: HERMIONE IS IN LOVE WITH RONN!!!

Hermione: Shhh!! Y/n!

You: Sorry, but I am so happy for you!! (You two hug. )

Hermione: And he asked me to the Yule Ball.

You: Omg!! Girl, you got this! He is totally in love with you! (After you talked, you went to your room and went to bed because it was late.)