Chapter 25

(After you ate, Dumbledore maked his way to the front, opening a piece of parchment.)

Dumbledore:Hello, my dear students. I am here to inform you that tonight a party is going to be held, organized by five of our students from year 6. There are allowed only 5th years, 6th years and 7th years-"

(All 1st-4th years started groaning loudly talking out loud in annoyance. )

Dumbledore: Silence please! I haven't finished yet! As for the rest of the smallest students you can spend the night in whatever house you want with your friends. The party is going to be in the room of requirment at 8 pm, thank you for your attention,He finished and a big smile appeared on your face.)

(You looked at the boys who had placed on their faces a big smirk.)

You: Boys, we, are going to make this night the best one yet, understood?
(You said licking your lips staring at Draco. )

Draco: Don't need to tell me twice.

Blaise: I'm going to kick your asses at shots. (He smirked and you playfully pushed his arm. )

You: A, a, a, I don't think so, right Draco? (You said turning to him. )

Draco: No, I'm going to beat you both.

You: Hey! (You said and he got up and maked his way out of the Great Hall. )
You: Where the hell are you going? Come back! (You shouted after him, but he continued walking.)

(You got up and started chasing him, Blaise was smiling and slowly noding his head in disbelief. You runned through the hallway until he suddenly stopped and placed his hands on both of your shoulders, pinning you to the wall with a dominant expression. He grabbed your waist tight and with the other hand your neck, staring deep into your eyes. You felt his rings into your skin, but that drove you insane. )

You: So, what now? (He raised one eyebrown suggestively and without any words his lips crashed on yours, kissing you, craving you more with every second that passed. He slided one hand down your hip, to your tights, and you wrapped your legs around his waist.)

(Then suddenly something passed through your mind and your eyes opened wide. )

Draco: What baby? (He asked between kissed.)

You: Fuck! Draco! (You said pulling away from his embrace.)

Draco: I'm not done with you, Y/n...
(He sexilly demanded, but with the look on your face his smirk droped. )

You: We are late for class! (You said grabbing his robe and starting running down the hall to the classroom. He cursed under his breath and followed you.)

(When you entered the classroom were you had defence against dark arts, all eyes set on you two. Your hair was messy, and his tie was not in the right place. You quickly adjusted your hair looking at Draco in disbeliefe. )

You: Draco! Your tie!
(You whispered. He quickly adjusted his tie to the right place and regained his composture before professor Lupin would turn around to notice you. )

Lupin: Well, well, you two finally decided to join the class...
(Pansy grabbed the edge of the desk violently, ready to break it in pieces because of her temper raising at the sight of you two showing up like that. )

You: We're sorry, professor, it's not going to happen again.

Lupin: Very well, take a seat, I'll excuse you only this time, since you've never been late.

You: Thank you.
(You said taking a seat, and Draco next to you. )

Lupin: Now, who knows the first unforgivable curse? (He said looking around the classroom and Hermione's hand instantly raised with excitement.)

Lupin: Miss Granger.

Hermione: The first unforgivable curse is the instantaneous death , spelled Avada Kedavra.

Lupin: Very well, Miss Granger, the second? Miss Y/n?
(He said and Pansy looked at you in interest.)

You: Is the curse that causes excruciating pain, the cruciatus curse, spelled crucio. (You answered and Draco smiled at you. )

Lupin: Great, and the third? Mister Zabini?

Blaise: The Imperius curse, that gives you total control of the person, spelled imperio.

Lupin: I've seen you learned about it from last lesson, we can continue now. (The lesson continued, and you noticed Pansy constantly staring at you, thinking about something deeply. You furrowed your eyebrowns and looked at Draco who had the same expression as you.)

You: Library after classes? (You whispered. )

Draco: Yeah, sure. (After classes you maked your way to the library to meet Draco to study together. When you entered the library your eyes grew wide at the sight of Pansy reading a book. You took a seat next to Draco since he was already there looking at shocked at you were. )

You: Did she know how to...read? I didn't know.

Draco: I just found out too.
(He said with a chuckle. You laughted and opened your potions book and started reading.)

Draco: What are you doing? (He asked leaning against his chair with his hands placed to the back of his neck. )

You: What do you mean? (You asked confused. )

Draco: With the book silly. (He chuckled staring at you.)

You: Well, study, right? (Making homework, does that seems familiar to you? You said laughing. )

Draco: Well, I thought you invited me here for other...purposes. (He said with a pervert smirk. You blushed and looked back in your book.)

You: Later, okay and as you can see there's still people in here. (You said still smiling.)

Draco: I don't give a fuck their looking. (You throwed him a look like -really-. )

Draco: Fine, later, promise? (He said raising an eyebrown. )

You: Promise. (You started writing, doing your homework, while Draco was staring at you constantly. You bit your lip in frustration when you didn't know how to do the exercise. )

Draco: Y/n? (He tried to take a hold of your attention. )

You: What? You looked at him. )

Draco: If your going to bit that lip again I'll have to do you right here on the table. (He said with a smirk.)

(You rolled your eyes playfully. Three minutes to curfew and Pansy still hasn't left. She was the only one there besides you two. )

Draco: Come on bitch, leave already! (He whispered looking at Pansy. )

You: Why you always so desperate? (You asked laughing while biting your lip just to annoy him.)

Draco: I'm always desperate when you're around love. (You smiled and looked at Pansy who seemed very concentrate on that book. )

Draco: Ok, that's it! I'm going to throw her out myself! (He got up but you grabbed his tshirt and looked at him.)

You: I have another idea... (You exited the library and hid behind the door. You were so closed to each other that you felt his mint breath that was caressing your face. After you heard someone exiting the library you entered it again running and laughing. )

You: I told ya she wouldn't leave unless we did!

Draco: Good point. (He said starting to kiss you and push you against a bookshelf. )

You: Wait, what if someone comes in? (He looked at you with a face that screamed 'I don't give a fuck', and you kissed him back chuckling without any words.)

Hi there guys hope u enjoy this chapter and this book. Pls if there is anything I can improve on comment thx guys. I love you all so much. 🐍🍏😘