Chapter 6

You guys waken waiting patiently. Draco slowly wakes up.

You: Your awake finally we were all so worried you scared me I walk in and you are bleeding on the bathroom ground (starts crying) and then your eyes closed I though you died. I'm so sorry. But I am still extremely mad at you and it is going to be hard to forgive you and you will be lucky if I will.

Draco: ok (smirks)

Harry & Ron stare at you in disbelief of what they are witnessing

Draco: No I am so sorry y/n I feel so terrible for what I have done. (Tears appear rolling down his face) hearing you say that you would never talk to me again and never and never. And then you fainting and blacking out. I..I

Draco: Oww my wounds hurt please leave.

You smile and then u guys leave.

The next day
You, Hermione, Harry Ron enter on the Great hall. You spot that Draco has recovered and back with his mates at the Slytherin table.

Mcgonagal: Good morning students! I have some news for you, and she looks at Draco. So, everyone knows what happened the night of the party. I don't have to mention him, but someone cursed Y/n with the Imperius curse, so please understand and stop all the rumors and behave. Than-she got interrupted by Draco who now was standing.

Draco: I did it! And please forgive but you pissed me off that day! You were so ashamed because everyone was looking now at you and Draco that you could barely breathe.

Mcgonagall: Thank you, Malfoy, please have a sit! Enjoy your meal! And a lot of delicious food appeared on the four tables. (You watch at Ron digs in and chews on two chicken wings you Harry and Hermione laugh.)

You looked at Draco very surprised at what he did for you. You smiled nicely, he noticed, but you quickly turned your head. After you ate he came up behind you and whispered in your ear:.

Draco: That smile was
meant for you to forgive me?

You: Maybe, you whisper into his ear seductively. You got up from the table and went to Hermione to go to class together, and Draco was standing speechless looking madly at you.

Hermione: OMG!!! Y/n!!!! I'm shocked!!! Draco has never done anything like this to anyone! HE IS IN LOVE WITH YOU! HE IS IN LOVE WITH YOUU!!!

You: Shhh!!! Hermione do you want all of Hogwarts to hear you?!

Hermione: Sorry!

You: It's fine, and you start laughing nervously. You head of to potions class which is with Professor Snape.

You: Herms, you go, I need to go to the bathroom.

Hermione: Ok! Hurry up! You entered the class in a hurry because you were late and dropped all your books on the floor in front of the class.Draco started laughing with his friends and you rolled your eyes. "Back to the old Draco,, you say in your mind. You collected your books from the floor and you say really ashamed.

You: I'm sorry that I'm late.

Snape: Since your standing, you can come and tell the class what potion is in here. You approached the potion and smelled it.

You: It's Amortentia the most powerful love potion. It smells different for each person, depends who attracts them. For example, I smell peppermint and....green apples?! "Oh, f*ck, I didn't have to say that out loud!,, you say in your mind. Draco looks at you really excited. After class you run down the hall, hoping that Draco won't see you, but a hand grabs you and pulls you into a room.It was Draco...

You: What is this place? Leave me alone!

Draco: Come on Y/n, I heard you in potions class, tell me the truth, do you like me?!

You: What are you talking about ? It wasn't you!!

Draco: Oh ya? Then lets find out! He grabs your waist so tight that you couldn't move at all. He brings you so close that you breathed the same air. You looked into each other's eyes and he begins to bite his lip. He was desperate for you, to touch you, to have you for him and his perverse desires.

You: I'm not that easy you know!

He stares at you trying hard to resist but he wants you to much. You could see that just by looking into his eyes. You were scared of what he might do to you, but also really really nervous.

You: This is ridiculous!

Draco: I know but...this is?

He starts kissing you lightly and he sticks you to the wall so you don't escape. His hands began to circulate all over your body and he began to kiss you more and more intensely. You try to escape can't budge a feeling hits you deep down you desire him too.