Chapter 8

You: Well, for a start you could take your hands off me!  He gets closer and closer, and he grabs your neck. 

Draco: Don't try me babe! 

You: Yeah right...AND DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME AGAIN BABE!!  (You went to the library in your room to calm down. On the one hand you liked that he was bad but on the other hand he told you that you can't fall in love with him because he is a playboy. You picked a book about the muggle world and when you went to your bed, you saw that Draco wasn't there. 

You: Great! you said relieved. 

Draco: What is great? He said laughing with Crabbe and Goyle.

You:What the hell are these two looking for here? 

Crabbe got angry and wanted to punch you, but Draco put his hand in front of him. 

You: Crabbe, no offense but you don't even know how to kick a ball without falling, and I am pretty good at kick boxing, so I'd watch your back! And I mean it. Draco and Goyle started laughing at your response, but Crabbe turned red as fire.  The two sat down on Draco's bed and started talking very loudly and laughing stupidly. 

Goyle: Malfoy, I heard that Pansy is all over you man!

He kicked him in the stomach and showed you sitting quietly in bed reading. 

Draco: You want to see me throw myself at her? And he started laughing, waiting for you reaction.  "What the f*ck?!,, you said in your mind, without looking at them, cuz you were too embarrased, you knew that he said it on purpose. 

Crabbe: I dare you Malfoy! 

You: I'm trying to read here! Be quiet or leave! 

Draco:Ouuuu, someone's jealous. (Smirks)

You: I bet you've been waiting a long time to say that, and your wrong?

Crabbe: Yeah, you're wrong cuz Malfoy doesn't give a sh*t about you, you mud-blood! (He said laughing.  At that moment your nerves reached their maximum. No one is allowed to talk to you like that, you told yourself. )

You: I warned you Crabbe.  (You put your book aside very angrily and you stand up. )

Draco: Goyle, bring some popcorn! This will be very fun to watch.  You throw at Draco an ugly look and got very close to Crabbe. You took out your wand and put it to his neck. 

Draco: You really do take your wand with you everywhere?

You: Acually, I had it prepared for someone else, but I guess my schedule changed.  (Crabbe moved farther and farther away until he was glued to the wall.  )
You: DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!! YOU PIECE OF SH*T, GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!! 

Crabbe: Yea, right mud-blood he said smirking.  (In that moment you punched him in the face and Draco with Goyle started laughing very loud. )

Crabbe: Mrs. Mcgonagall will hear about this! (He said bleeding heavenly  from his poor little nose.)

You: Yea, Yea but she will also hear how  that you got into my room without my permission!  (He didn't know what to say and he looked at Draco.)

Crabbe: M-Malfoy? 

Draco: Sorry bud, she's right. 
(Crabbe left really angry and Draco with Goyle were still laughing. )

You: You too guys! (You point to the door with a serious look)

Goyle: Malfoy, lets find Crabbe. 

Draco: Lets go then, he said and he winked at you.  (Later you decide to write to your parents a letter. Draco was sitting quiet on his bed reading surprisingly.You sat down at your desk, you grab a piece of paper and a pen and start to writing. )

Draco: Aw, are you writting your parents a letter?  (You look sad)

You: Well pretty much except the fact that it is just my mum. My mum and dad got divorced cause my dad (tears form) chea-ted on her.

Draco: I didn't, I. 

You: Its fine also I am going to tell her what a jerk you are. Sorry did that hurt your feelings? Oh, wait! You don't have any feelings!  (He got angry really fast and he approached you. He grabbed your hand and brought you close to his bed, then pushed you and climbed on top of you. )

You: What are you-

Draco: Shh...he says

You: Please let me go! Pretty please.

He touches your lips with his finger. You lick it.

Draco: Hey! (Evil smile) Don't fight it babe, cuz I know that deep down you want me as much as I do...  (He then grabs you by your waist, a shiver covers your whole body like a blanket, and that was a sign that you wanted him too. He starts to kissing you passionately for about 10 minutes straight, between which you stop to take breaths. He takes  off your shirt and skirt and started kissing up you arm to your neck. When he took off his T-shirt, you couldn't take your eyes off his chest and abs. You look him in his eyes he kisses you again. It was a crazy night, that you will never forget, now that Draco is yours, you thought. You both fall asleep on his bed cuddling each other.