Falling for your toxic

You give Draco the devil eyes and leave. You and Hermione spot Harry and Ron on the bench and go join them. Hermione spots Ron staring at you blinded by your beauty she tenses up a little.

Hermione: I heard what happened to Draco, Harry. It sounded pretty funny that Mad-eye moody turned him into a ferret.

You: Yea, anyway are u okay?

Harry: I'm fine thanks it was very funny Draco version on a ferret.

Ron: Hey y/n you should come with us the 6th/7th grader party tonight it is going to be so good and plus there is going to be lots of food. (You guys giggle).

You: I'll be there what time is it?

Harry: 9:00

You: Ok see you guys then bye( you head up to your room).

Them: Bye!

You open the book that Mcgonagall gives to you not wanting to be behind in your work. You find a comfy sofa in the Slytherin common room you begin to read. A few minutes later Draco enters. You ignored him. His stare latched onto you hungrily. He joins you on the couch beside you you grab a pen and paper from the table in front of you and start writing a letter to your mum to see how she is going, oh how you miss her dearly. An awkward silence broke out between you. Lucky an owl flew through an open window behind you. Perfect timing it dropped a letter onto you lap. You read to see that it is addressed to the Slytherin Room.

Dear slytherins,

Please, whoever reads this letter will first come in half an hour with help in the room of requirement where you will help the prefects to organize the party. Mrs. Mcgonagall. You've already finished reading and you are waiting now for Draco.
Draco was delighted to be so close to you, he even touched you lightly. He didn't want to leave so he stayed there pretending to read. It's been ten minutes and Draco was still reading.

You: Are you done yet? you say slightly irritated and nervous that he is sitting next to you.

Draco: I finished ten minutes ago...
he whispers lighting in your ear. (His breathe enters your ear making it tickle you smile).

He looks into your brown chocolate eyes and you into his gray-blue eyes. You loose your self in his eyes. He brings your hand closer and touched your leg, taking your breathe away. He gently pulled up your skirt and part of your soft skin is shown he put his hand on your leg squeezing it gently. You took his hand (still looking into his eyes) and puts it aside.

You:Ahh what are you doing? (You ask nervously)

You get up slowly still looking into his eyes trying to move backwards he pulls you back a whispers to you.

Draco: I am not done yet! We are just getting to the good part!

He was liking this so much that he was amused in your nervousness. He softly and gently kisses you on your neck you take a deep breathe.

You: We have to go, and help the prefects at the party. 

Draco: Why do you have to spoil our fun? 

You: It's not fun, I don't enjoy it! Just please leave me alone. You walk away to get changed.

Draco: Well, you obviously enjoyed it. Anyway I'll help you just if you're coming to party, he said with a smirk. 

You: Of course I'm going! Now come on and don't you dare touch me again or I'll actually curse you, and you point your wand at his neck. I don't lie.

Draco: Uhuhuu, you're a bad girl! 

You: No, Malfoy, I'm bad only when I need to be. (You give him a evil-ish smile)

Draco: Noted. 

You roll your eyes and go to the room of requirment. There you helped the prefects to bring the drinks and choose the music. The party was about to start so you went to your room to get dressed.

This is your outfit:

In the hallway you meet Hermione who looks gorgeous, just like you

You:Hi girly! Love  your outfit! 

Hermione: Thanks! You look great too! 

You: Thanks! Lets go!  The moment you entered the party, everyone noticed you, especially Draco who couldn't take his eyes off you. (He even looked like he was drooling a bit) He comes very arrogantly towards you and looks at you from head to toe. 

Draco: Hello hottie! He said with a smirk. 

You: Hermione, lets go this way, you push her slightly in the opposite direction.

Draco:I bet you can't beat me in shots... loser. You look at Hermione.

Hermione: Don't even think about it! You smile and approach Draco.

You: Lets see then...loser! You sat at a table where there were a lot of shots. You smiled at him, ready to beat him.Almost the whole room gathered around the table to see the first duet of shots. Everyone is shouting.

Everyone: 3, 2, 1 GO!

Hermione: This isn't going to go well (looks worried and shakes her head)

You both drank the first glass and then turned it upside down. After about five glasses, you got dizzy, but you didn't let yourself be defeated. There were still two glasses. Whoever drinks them first will win.

???: Come on Y/n! No one has ever won with Malfoy! You put the last glass down, two seconds faster than Draco. You started shouting.

You: WHO'S THE LOSER NOW MALFOY??!!!you say barely standing. He raised his eyebrown then look suspicious at you.

Draco: I got it Y/n...you're a badass!! (Smirks and shows an evil smile)

You wink at him and you go and dance next to the other students on the loud music. Draco hide himself in a dark corner and took out his wand. He pointed it at you without you and others seeing it and said almost whispering:

Draco: Imperius!