Chapter 5

You: Hermione we need to talk, please.

Hermione: Talk then, I'll listen.

You: I am so so very sorry, I consider you to be my best friend, but you have to understand and believe when I say that it wasn't my fault...

Hermione: What do you mean it wasn't your fault?!

You: Someone cursed me Hermione. I tried to tell you that someone was controlling me but it was so powerful I just couldn't. I mean think about it...do you think I would ever striptease on a table like a pervert in front of everyone, and then humilliate you?

Hermione: You were drunk, after that little game with Malfoy...just admit that you like him already! (You blush a bit)

You: This is not about Malfoy!! I was cursed by someone...who hates you...I just have to figure it out! Please forgive me!!

She pulls you into hug you are both in tears now.

Hermione: You know...I consider you my best friend too! Of course I forgive you! 

You: Will you help me find who is it? Please? 

Hermione: Of course! 

After potions class you come across Mrs.Mcgonagall. 

Mcgonagall: Here you are! I've been looking for you! You will come tonight to my office before seven o'clock. Understood?

You: Yes, I will be there, you say with your eyes on the ground. 

After classes you felt horrible because everyone around you was laughing at you and making fun of you.

Harry: Hey guys do you want to play something?

Ron: How about...truth or dare? With potion of course, so you can't lie.

Ginny: I'm in!

Harry: Ginns hi! And he kisses his girlfriend.

Hermione: Sure... Y/n?

You: Yea, of course.

Ginny: I heard what happened, are you ok Y/n.

You: I will be...

Harry: Great, lets go outside, its a nice day.

You: Not for me...everyone is making fun of me! I can't anymore! And Mcgonagall is going to punish me! I am having to meet her tonight....

Ron: After we play, we can help you all figure it out who was and resolve  this murder mystery hehe (Ron laughers to himself I mean mystery problem, ok? We won't let you get punished! Now lets have some fun! 

You: Thank you! You're the best.  You all hug. You go outside and you sit on a bench. 

Ron: So, who wants to start? 

Draco: Me! 

You: Uhh, it you, go away begone! You say and you roll your eyes. 

Hermione: You can stay...and on her face appeared an evil smile and she winked at you. 

You: Herms!! You whisper to her, and Draco smirks at you.

Ron: Here's the potion (Pulls it out of his robe)

Everyone drank from it and Harry started the game.

Harry: Hermione truth or dare?

Hermione: Truth.

Harry: Is it true you like Ron?

Hermione: Yes, from 5th year, and she quickly put her hand to her mouth.