Chapter 49

Draco POV
(My fist shaking, seconds felt like hours. She has been there for twenty minutes and they felt like hell)

(I got up to my feet and desperately waddled across the hallway. Back and forth, back and forth. I was getting mentally unstable. But moreover unstable on my feet.)

(My strides on the floor echoed through the passsage ways, only my heavy breathing taking power over the hospital stillness.)

(I groaned loudly only to stop myself when a witch excited Y/n room. I ran and almost tripped over my feet on the way there. The healer looked skeptical and panic engulfed me within seconds.)

(The witch held her medical papers tightly to her chest, a sigh fleeing. Her green eyes raised and net mine with completely honesty.)

(I was too stunned to solicit what's happening because of the response. Y/n needed so britterly that answers that I prevented, and look where we reached.)

Draco: How is she? What's happening?

(I hesitantly asked.)

Healer: We- we have never confronted or treated such a case.

Draco: What do you mean by-

Healer: she will be fine. Eventually.
(She bit out quickly)

Healer: I want you to tell me exactly what occurred.

(Her utterance screamed seriously a lack of empathy attempted to find its way to the surface.

Draco: I will.... but what about her?

Healer: She... needs a lot of rest. Lots.

(We took a seat and u began talking. Trying to describe her emotions, her unwillingness of entering certain places at Hogwarts because of the obliviate spell and past sentiments)

(After hours of holding myself back from crying, the healer said Y/n was getting her memories back, a circumstance that had never prevailed.)

(It provided me with a feeling of possibly have the insight, but I couldn't permit myself to feel hope when not knowing her health.)

Draco: What about her eyes? What was that?

(I asked, my breath stopping in my lungs)

Healer: That, was something we've never seen before...

Draco: Can I go see her?

(I felt the impulse to lacerate her head out and feed it to the beasts, to take out limb by limb from her physique. She didn't know anything and on who's hand. I'm letting her?)

Healer: Mister Malloy, are you aware this is a unique case?

(She asked and I realised my anger was a bit too visible.)

Draco: May I see her now?

(The witch opened the door and I steeped inside with shaking legs. She was sleeping. Peacefully.)

(I was stepping so softly, so silently as if she might wake up, but it was in my head. Because I preferred to acknowledge that she would wake up if I would make any commotion)

(I kneeled in front of her bed and I gradually seized her hand in mine. Hours have passed and I haven't moved a single finger.)

Draco: Please don't leave me.

(I whispered slowly, for the first time in my life, striving to hang on hope.)

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•11 years later•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Y/n: Don't worry, you're not getting rid of me so easily, I whispered then to your father and he cried with pure happiness. And that's when I realised... I wanted him in my life forever.

Scorpio: But mommy, what happened after that?

(Y/n looked at her husband that had both arm wrapped around their children protectively and listened to the well- known story.)

(He eyes twinkled with love, desire and to be honest the list would have continued on forever.)

Draco: After that, I devoured your mother up.

(He chucked and started tickling them, his eyes flicking continuously at her wife in astonishment. Draco sent her a wink she chuckled and leaned onto the bed embracing Rose and Scorpion tightly.)

Y/n: Time for bed

Rose: I want more. More stories, please!

(She said in excitement, eyes glimmering with innocence and desire.)

Y/n: another time. Promise. Tomorrow's and special days.

(She kissed the top of their foreheads and placed on both of them a cozy blanket. Draco's eyes fell for a moment before Y/n grabbed his hand and got up, offered him an understating and encouraging smile.)

Draco: Good night, my dearest.

Rose: Night daddy!

Scorpion: Night mommy!

Y/n: Sleep well.

(He soft voice still drove him crazy.)

Draco: I will always love you......

(He whispered into her ears, drawing her closer to him.)

Y/n: Then never let me go.

(She whispered back, and kissed him slowly on the lips)

(They say in the darkness of places there's always a spark, a voice that will exhort you to the light, to benevolence.)

(In the end, the darkness was him, and she did not only illuminated his life, but also his soul.)

                               ~The end~