Chapter 48

Draco POV

Draco: Expecto Patronum!

(A blue, ginormous dragon started flying around me, my eyes shimmering from his brightness. His tail was rotating around me, flames leaving his sad self, that occurred be just like me at the moment.)

(I did it)

Draco: Go and get help from Saint Mungos.

(The dragon flew again, wings barely visible in the distance as I dropped to my knees beside Y/n.)

Draco: Please don't be-

(Her eye opened. And it terrified me. If u wouldn't care probably I would have jumped ten feet away.)

Draco: What the hell is happening?

(I was breathing too fast, my heart was pulsing the blood from my head, my fist were white ready to faint. Her eyes were white.)

(A strong shade of white, her iris was no longer visible, and her pupil was more dilated than it was supposed to be. I couldn't do anything. I didn't know anything that was happening. I looked up to see if my aunt was still here she wasn't.)

( I was left alone, trapped on a balcony with someone helpless. She didn't deserve this. She deserved nothing of this.)

(And realisation hit me right across the face. Everything that occurred to her after she started Hogwarts was my fault. Since I got into her life everything has fallen apart. Now I was looking at her, staring at her like it was the end of the world. And for me it was. Because she didn't make it, I didn't deserve this either. Her pulse was barely there, but I refused to accept it.I refused to accept what was happening right in front of my eyes.)

(There was nothing I can do)

(My shaking hand slowly took hers placing a small kiss, like a reminder of my love for her. She was supposed to come back. This could happen because of my mindless decision. I didn't deserve to live if she didn't. I didn't deserve to be happy if she didn't. I didn't deserve to breath if she didn't have any oxygen.)

Y/n POV

Y/n: Explain yourself Draco

Draco: Merlin who would of thought I would fool you.

Y/n: No, no Draco

(I couldn't see anything. I could sense anything. I panicked.)

Blaine: He's staring at you.

Y/n: I don't care... He has to do more than that.

(I didn't understand any of it and felt that world was eating me alive. Memories. Lost memories. It felt like heaven on earth but at the same time he'll slowly killing me for letting me experience it.)

Draco: If you ever intertwine with us again, I'm not going to  hesitate throwing the cruciatus curse and oblivious you afterwards.

(My body started shaking so bad I thought it was going to be my last breathe. My last need for oxygen.)

My parents

My best friend

(It all made sense, and that's what I need. Answers)

Pansy: Who's the loser now

Pain. Again

Draco POV

(She was shaking in my arms and I only held her tighter. My tears rolling down my neck my heart beating against her, hoping it would some how transfer it.)

(My only hope arrived. A tells witch dressed in white didn't hesitate and appeared with Y/n directly to Saint Mungos.)

(I was left there, my fingers trying to grab something. Anything. But they only collided with the hard floor, a pool of tears left behind me. I needed to be there with her, my heart instructed me, but my mind was fighting against it. As it tells me how wrong I was. But in the end everything happened because my heart's choices.)

(I raised my head only to realise my mother was trapped behind the invisible wall that separated her from me. Surprise and worry covered her face and she had never seen me in this state.)

(She grabbed her want and muttered a speed under her breathe just to step inside and drop onto her knees beside me. Taking me into her warm and living arms.)

Narcissi: My boy, you're as cold as ice.. what happened?

(She looked around concerned)

Narcissistic: Where's your lovely date?

(She asked with such sympathy that I knew of ruin it with my upcoming words.)

Draco: Bellatrix... she-

(I sobbed. Never in my life had I cried so much for not cared so deeply for someone. Someone that I love.)

(Narcissia slowly nodded understanding, trying to smile, to encourage me as always, but failed.)

Narcissa: Why are you here?

(She asked after a couple of monitors, her arm tightened protectively around my shoulders. I raised my eyes to meet hers and reality washing over me.)

(I got up with a swift movement and she showed me the door expectantly. I slowly nodded and smiled at her.)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n
Hey guys sorry for taking so long to upload I've had a lot of homework and I'm trying to find the perfect way to end this story also there is one more before this book is finished love you guys xx