Chapter 19

(When Draco got back to the Great Hall to his new 'girlfriend', Ginny and the rest of your friends, including Blaise who was totally mad at his mate and worried for you started searching for you every where throughout Hogwarts. But you were in your room crying your eyes out of you. You were sitting on your bed, with your face in your pillow crying, until you realized the time and had to go to class. But who on earth would have the strength to go? To face him again? And worst of all, you had potions class, and you were paired with him for the rest of the year.

------

Pansy: Drake, did you take care of the mudblood? (She said trying to do the puppy eyes, but she seemed more like a bitch.)

('Y/n would have convinced me to do everything she wanted with the puppy eyes' Draco said in his mind. )

Draco: DON'T YOU EVER USE THAT WORD AGAIN! (He yelled, and suddenly all students had their eyes on him. )

Pansy: See babe, that is going to happen if your going to keep yelling at me, but much worse.... you know what I'm talking about, right? Now tell me did you took care of her?

Draco: YES! That was obvious

Pansy: Obvious why? Because you cried? (She said laughing. )

Draco: Shut it!

------
(You finally got up out of your bed and got to class were you sat in the last desk, which was unlikely of you. You saw your friends running to you, obviously concerned about you. )

Ginny: Y/n, oh, Merlin, we searched for you everywhere, are you ok? (You didn't speak, you didn't have the power to do that, not right now. You noded and opened your potions book and just stared at it. )

Harry: We're worried about you Y/n, you didn't eat... Still no answer...

Blaise: UGH! ENOUGHT! I'M GOING TO KILL THAT BASTARD!

Hermione: May I join?

Blaise: No, not yet, I have to talk to him, you can hex him after with Ginny if you'd like.

Ginny: Noted.

------ Blaise walked furiously into the Great Hall and dragged Draco out of there, so they can be alone.

Blaise: WHAT IS THIS?!

Draco: What?

Blaise: Don't play dumb! Why are you with Pansy?

Draco: Because. End of story.

Blaise: No, no, no! No end of story! Something's up! You love Y/n.

Draco: Well, you have got it all wrong! I don't and I never did! I got bored of her!

Blaise: Yeah, right! I don't believe you, mate! I know you to well, to see that Parkinson did something! Did she threatened you?

Draco: NO! OF COURSE NOT!

Blaise: Then why are you breaking eye contact? Because you do that when you lie!

Draco: Oh, my! Merlin! Just leave me the hell alone. (He said as he left, but Blaise yelled at him. )

Blaise: SEE FOR YOURSELF HOW IS Y/N!

(He walked into the classroom shaking, as he took a seat next to you, being really arrogant. He started at you, as he tried to hide his tears with a smirk. You didn't even take your eyes of the book, you didn't wanted to see him anymore. )

Snape: Good morning class, today, you will make with your partner the Alihotsy Draught potion. Can someone tell me what is it? (Of course Hermione's hand was the only one raised from all class. )