{ 0.3 }

HARRY WALKED to the door to collect the post before walking into the kitchen, Lily following close behind him.
Surprisingly, two letters had come in the o post, addressed to Lily and Harry.
Although, before they could get a good look at it, Dudley, of course grabbed the two letters out of Harry's hand, shouting
"Mummy! Daddy! The Potter's have got letters!" While handing them to Vernon.

He and his wife looked down at the letters, while they chuckled.
"What? Who'd be writing to you?" Vernon laughed. Although, the laughter stopped, when they noticed the red stamp on the letter, signalling that the letter was from a place called.. 'Hogwarts', they looked to the siblings, almost, worried expressions on their faces.

The Potter's looked at each other, confusion etched on their faces.
What was that letter about? Who was it from? Why were the Dursley's so worried about it?

•••

MANY LETTERS HAD COME IN THE LAST WEEK, so the sender clearly knew that the Potter's had not been able to read the contents of the letters.

Each day, a new letter for each of the siblings would come, the number doubling each day.
Although so many would come each day, Vernon would either rip it into small pieces, or burn it, in the fireplace. Either way, the Potter's would never be able to read them. Vernon was keeping an eye on them, like a hawk eying it's prey.

"Fine day, Sunday," started a rather tired looking Vernon, who was eating Digestive biscuits, and dipping them into his tea.
"Why is that Dudley?" He asked proudly, although Dudley simply shrugged, so the siblings answered for him.

"Because there's no post Sunday's?" They answered in unison.
"Right you are Potter's, no post on Sunday's!" He said excitedly. Although, his excitement was ruined by an unexpected letter coming out of the fireplace, which hit him right in the face.

Lily stifled a laugh, while Harry looked between the man and the fireplace, highly confused, as were the Dursley's.
"If this is your doing, I-" Vernon turned to Lily, but she put her hands up in surrender. Yet another letter hit him in the face, when suddenly, thousands of letters came from all around the room.

Some would call it 'raining letters,' well, that's exactly what it looked like.
The same exact letters that had come a week before, were appearing once again. But instead of double the amount, or triple, there were hundreds of them.

The siblings took this as their chance to finally get their letters, while the Dursley's were screaming and shouting all sorts, they began to jump up, trying to catch the falling letters.

Finally, both the siblings had caught one, and they made a run for the cupboard under the stairs. Although, unfortunately, their uncle Vernon caught them the second they were about to crawl in, grabbing the letters off of them.

"That's it!" Shouted a furious Vernon, holding both Lily and Harry back from grabbing another letter. "We're going away! Far away! Where they'll never find us!"

Aunt Petunia and Dudley watched in horror, "Daddy's gone mad, hasn't he?" Said Dudley.

•••

AFTER THE RECENT EVENTS, Vernon and Petunia had decided to take Dudley, Lily and Harry to a safe house, in the middle of the sea. No, it wasn't the best, during a storm but according to the Dursley's, they would never find them there.