{20}

"THAT WAS NO STRANGER HAGRID MET AT THE PUB," Harry began, as the soon as the five had walked out of the classroom. "It was Snape. Which means, he knows how to get past Fluffy."

"And with Dumbledore gone-" Hermione began, but was interrupted by the sound of Ron letting out a small, yet loud squeal at the sight of their Potions Professor, standing above them.

Snape looked down at the five standing below them, although he offered a very tight lipped smile to Lily, which lasted around 0.2 seconds.

"What would four young Gryffindors - and  one Ravenclaw - like yourselves be doing inside, on a day like this?" The Professor asked, gesturing to the very sunny day outside - and it was no secret that in Scotland there wasn't very many of those days.

Hermione began to stutter, while Lily and Charlie turned their attention to the ceiling. "Look at how very detailed it is - all the.. stone?" Lily said, furrowing her brows, and turning to her friend, who stared at her with disappointment.

"You should be careful.." Said the Professor, as the two girls turned back to him, moving slightly closer to one another. "People might think you're.." Snape's eyes darted between Lily and Harry, his eyes widening slightly.
"Up to something."

He then strutted away, his cloak flowing behind him. "Can you imagine if he just like - tripped?" Lily asked, while Charlie nodded, the two's eyes still following his cloak.

"Now what do we do?" Hermione asked, turning to Harry.

"We go to the trap door. Tonight."

•••

"RIGHT. YOU CAN'T DISAGREE." Lily began, as she dragged Charlie to the Gryffindor common room, to go to the trap door. "I'm a lot cooler than you are."

"Pfft. Sure." Charlie said, as they walked down a flight of stairs.
"Excuse me, I'll have you know - that apart from Minnie, of course, I am the literal most amazing thing that has ever set foot in this school." Charlie huffed, although Lily paused for a moment.

"Apart from my dad, of course - he was like - so cool." Charlie nodded, as the Fat Lady came into view. "He was still cooler than you though." Charlie flipped her hair.

Lily huffed, before muttering the password, to the sight of Harry, Hermione and Ron, standing in front of Neville, who was wearing blue pyjamas with teddies on them, while the others wore proper clothes.

Charlie and Lily looked down at their outfits, shrugging.
Lily wore a pair of dark grey joggers that were much too big for her, and a very large white t-shirt, which had a large faded symbol of the band Queen on it. (She had found it in the attic of the Dursley's home - she knew it hadn't belonged to them, put it had to belong to someone.) Along with a brown zipper, and of course her converse. Her hair was messily tied into a bun at the back of her head, small strands of hair framing her face.

Charlie, however, was simply wearing a - rather cozy - grey onesie, with her own pair of slight worn out trainers. She also had her hood pulled up - which had bunny ears at the top.

"Now Nevillle, listen-" Harry tried to calm the boy down, but Neville stood his ground.

"No! I won't let you!" Said the boy. "You'll get Gryffindor into trouble again! I- I'll.. fight you!" He was clearly nervous - but Neville then proceeded to hold his hand up in fists, ready to 'fight'.

"Neville, I'm really, really sorry about this." Hermione took out her wand.
"Petrificus Totalus." Neville froze in the spot, his arms immediately sticking to his side, before he feel to the ground, with a thump, his eyes very, very wide.