{ 0.4 }

"WE WILL NEED - three standard sized cauldrons, four robes, a wand..." Harry read through the list of objects needed for Hogwarts, as there was in fact quite a lot.
"Hagrid," Lily turned to the large man.
"Can we find all this in London?" She asked, before looking back down at the sheet of parchment her brother was holding.

"If you know where to go," he answered, guiding the two through the streets of London, eventually ending up in a bar, filled to the brim with people who were laughing, and having drinks.

As they walked in, the barman noticed Hagrid, and smiled at him.
"Usual Hagrid I presume?" He asked, he seemed like a nice man to Lily and Harry.
"Nope, not today. I'm on official Hogwarts business. These young Potter's here've to get their school supplies," as Hagrid finished his sentence, almost all of the people in the pub turned to look at them, as it became quiet.

"Bless my soul, it's Lily and Harry Potter!" HThe barman said, as the people around them began greeting the children.
"Welcome back Potter's"
"Mr and Miss Potter! It's so lovely to meet you at last."
"Oh, you look just like your mother."

Harry simply smiled awkwardly, while Lily greeted all the people back. She had always been more talkative than her brother, and he was grateful he didn't have to do all of the talking all of the time.

"Oh! Hello Professor Quirrell," Hagrid said, as he turned to a man who was wearing a cloak, along with a purple turban on his head.
"Lily, Harry, this is Professor Quirrell, he'll be your Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts."

"Oh, nice to meet you." Said the Potter's in unison, holding out their hands, hoping he would shake them, but he back away, holding his shaking hands up nearer to his face.

"F-fearfully f- fascinating subject, n-not that you n-need it, e-eh P-Potter?" The man stuttered.
Harry smiled at him awkwardly, while Lily just shrugged.
"Well, best be off then. Lots to buy." Said Hagrid, before the three said goodbye to the man.

They then walked out of the pub, and to a small space, with a red brick wall in front of them.
"Hagrid?-" "How is it that all those people know who we are?" Asked the siblings, clearly confused with the fact that everyone in the 'Leaky Cauldron' knew their names, and that they were practically famous.

"I'm not sure if I'm the right person to tell you that, Potter's." Answered Hagrid, before he pulled out his umbrella once more, tapping some sort of code on the wall.

The bricks began to separate, twisting and turning as they formed two separate walls on either side, leaving a space in the middle, for the three to walk through.
"Right, come on then." Hagrid said, smiling at the sibling's expressions.

Neither of the Potter's could keep the smile off of their faces.
They had never seen anything like it before, they had never seen bricks move without a pair of hands doing it for them.

Hagrid chuckled, before walking through the space in the wall.
Lily attempted to follow after him, before Harry lightly pushed her out the way, a smile on his face.
"You big bully." She fake pouted, before sharing a laugh with her brother, following him and Hagrid.

Once they had come through the wall, loud gasps came from both of their mouths. "Lily, Harry, welcome to Diagon Alley." Said Hagrid, as the two looks around in awe.

The cobbled street was filled to the brim with young children, carrying books in their arms, and wizards and witches, talking amongst themselves.
There were shops full to the brim with people, at every angle.
They passed shops, with names such as; Madam Malkin's Robes, Flourish and Blott's, Gamble and Japes, and more.

They kept walking, as they passed a shop named; Quality Quidditch Supplies, which was showcasing a broomstick, at its window. It was named, the Nimbus 2000, and there were children surrounding it, clearly fans of it.